Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fairy McGay Gay

ghostriding on cnn

niggas had those busted ass cars you had to push, thats where ghostridin came from

now watch em swang watch em swang

watch em swang watch em swang

watch em swang watch em swang

Hahaha....those people had no business ghostriding. Only ignorant people from oakland get to do that.

I think it's only fair that we give ignorant people everywhere equal opportunities to get themselves killed.

Ghost riding, like 'gangsta' rap or 'hustlin', is just the latest Darwinian trend in hip hop.

I think it's only fair that we give ignorant people everywhere equal opportunities to get themselves killed.

Ghost riding, like 'gangsta' rap or 'hustlin', is just the latest Darwinian trend in hip hop.

cant forget the 5xl tall shirts on kids these days

I saw a guy wearing shorts down to his ankles, socks up to his knees, a 3xl T shirt and I thought to myself why didn't he just wear pants.

hahaha oh man that one where the truck crashes into the pole is comedy

the most hyphy dude they could find was some curry munchin med student?? the dude isn't even driving a scraper

weeeeeeak

the most hyphy dude they could find was some curry munchin med student?? the dude isn't even driving a scraper

weeeeeeak

yeah that guy was pretty herbalicious hahaha he's talking about it like it's skateboarding or something haha

cant forget the 5xl tall shirts on kids these days

Granted, those are really stupid... but unless they get stuck in an escalator or something, they're not going to help thin the population.

Unfortunately.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now