fucking christians; they love it from behind.

madsencarl

Re: fucking christians, listen to me

Here's a thought - God condemns all those who don't believe in him to hell right? What about those small pygmy tribes in the jungles of Peru? They've done nothing wrong, yet when they die they're damned for eternity. Seems unfair.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: fucking christians, listen to me

Here's a thought - God condemns all those who don't believe in him to hell right? What about those small pygmy tribes in the jungles of Peru? They've done nothing wrong, yet when they die they're damned for eternity. Seems unfair.

This is just one very simple example of why proclaiming yourself a 'Christian' or a 'Muslim' or any other orginised religion and subscribing to any blanketed set of beleifs is so rediculous it is laughable.

Existance is clearly so fucking complex it is indescribeable, we are only one infinatley miniscule part of a greater whole, but we claim to be able to figure out or have tapped some source of all encompasing knoledge? Yeah right!

I am clearly an aethiest, but at least I dont ram my opinion down others throats. When you get down to the nitty gritty of it all, people cant even see eye to eye on what the colour Blue looks like, how the hell is anyone meant to put together a theory on existance and the nature of the universe and have it actually comprehended and agreed with by the person standing next to them? Impossible.

Existance is cold and solitary, live your life how you see fit. What happens when you die? Wait and see.

Further more, I think if I was to try and influence people it would be more benifitial to people to explain that people really dont have any idea of what why we are alive, or what or mental/spiritual purpose is. At least that way it leaves things open for exploration and further discovery. Rather than saying 'you want to know what lifes about? Well here is a series of metaphores relating to said subject. Now stop thinking, thanks.'

Nero honestly thought he was the Antichrist.. and so did everyone else at the time. the church said Jesus was supposed to raise up and take nero's throne, but he didnt.

I believe you are referring to Yahweh.

the name for "God" in traditional Hebrew is יהוה

but when white men translated it, they got the sounds wrong... it became Jahovah.

Hinduism is kinda cool because of the devotion of the practicer. They devote themselves to god and free the mind of all distractions and attachments, and when the find the center of their Brahman (soul) through meditation, they will see that God is in everything and everyone.

Hasidic Judaism is the illness. Take it back to the roots.. sons of David. and it is mostly centered around a personal connection with the creator of all things to all things, and to simply be a good person.. and I can rock a beard like no ones business.

Muslim is neat too... because they remove as much sin from their minds through meditation in order to become pure enough to merge with Allah.. through hard-core chant they can feel the one-ness of the world... or with Allah, which is the Arabic word for God.

Buddhism is ill too. People straight meditate for days on end and connect with the Buddha Nature.. the nature of all things.

Rastafari is cool because of the deep connection that is developed with "Jah" through communion. Jah is all tings.

(See any Patterns?)

6/6/06 was official SLAYER day

anyways, anyone who wants to believe in something is great, i'm just tired of friends trying to shove it down my throat and making fun of my beliefs. they get all pissy and stereotype it, so i just shit all over them and then they think i'm a dick, fuck them.