fucking christians; they love it from behind.

madsencarl

Re: fucking christians, listen to me

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."John 3.16

steveaustin.jpg

I wonder what stone cold would have to say about that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the bible was written many decades after jesus was put to death by people who didnt know him.

jesus said not to worship him, but his father that sent him. to believe in his message of mercy and love, and not to deny the father.

jesus said we are all "gods children."

jesus said not to follow the masses (the church), but do your own thing.

jesus said the church will be filled with evil.

the bible is open to interpretation.

there are many good things in the bible that were obviously divinely inspired, and there are others that are not impressive.

the bible contradicts itself.

jesus seemed like he was one hip dude.

just my take on it.

One time I went to a Halloween party and tried to look for who had the best costume in my mind.

After an hour of drunken searching someone caught the corner of my eye.

He was wearing black suspenders, black pants, white shirt, and a bikers helmet.

I started laughing. He was dressed as a Morman. "dude thats an awesome costume"

"Yeah........costume."

Later on I saw him passing out pamphlets about why we shouldn't celebrate Halloween.

I am going to Hell

One time I went to a Halloween party and tried to look for who had the best costume in my mind.

After an hour of drunken searching someone caught the corner of my eye.

He was wearing black suspenders, black pants, white shirt, and a bikers helmet.

I started laughing. He was dressed as a Morman. "dude thats an awesome costume"

"Yeah........costume."

Later on I saw him passing out pamphlets about why we shouldn't celebrate Halloween.

I am going to Hell

mormons love halloween that was a j.w.

You know... we could all start a religion too. You just need to become schizophrenic enough through hallucinogens so we can write some long ass story and preach it like you mean it. Then GM your David Blane skills. Viola. JESUS2! Then when people ridicule you for being a crazy asshole. You can say fuck you back by getting all your dead head hippie ass friends to believe your shit too. You guys can start tagging CHRISTIANITYONER and get that name up hella well. Then when your cult gets busted for drug charges and what not. You can ad that shit to the end of your book. The trick is though, you have to demonize everyone who doesn't believe you so that your crew seems completely just. THEN WHEN YOU GET OUT BURY YOUR SHIT IN YOUR SUPER UNDERGROUND HYPER LAIR!!! This book will then be uncovered eons later by an agnostic society. They will say, "OOH this book is so good! I KNOW, LET'S WORSHIP IT!! YAY!!"

They should sell all the ingredients together in a pack at wall-mart. "INSTA-RELIGION" (Just add HOT WATER).

You know... we could all start a religion too. You just need to become schizophrenic enough through hallucinogens so we can write some long ass story and preach it like you mean it. Then GM your David Blane skills. Viola. JESUS2! Then when people ridicule you for being a crazy asshole. You can say fuck you back by getting all your dead head hippie ass friends to believe your shit too. You guys can start tagging CHRISTIANITYONER and get that name up hella well. Then when your cult gets busted for drug charges and what not. You can ad that shit to the end of your book. The trick is though, you have to demonize everyone who doesn't believe you so that your crew seems completely just. THEN WHEN YOU GET OUT BURY YOUR SHIT IN YOUR SUPER UNDERGROUND HYPER LAIR!!! This book will then be uncovered eons later by an agnostic society. They will say, "OOH this book is so good! I KNOW, LET'S WORSHIP IT!! YAY!!"

They should sell all the ingredients together in a pack at wall-mart. "INSTA-RELIGION" (Just add HOT WATER).

isnt that exactly what scientology is?

dude you ate way too many lead based paint chips growing up, didnt you.

people who complain about christains dont stand on the corner with a sandwich boards passing out creepy comics making people feel uncomfortable

yeah, and those christians with sandwich boards aren't strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up marketplaces/buses/skyscrapers.

You know, this thread would be more aptly titled "Fucking RELIGIOUS Extremists, listen to me"

I've met chrsitians, catholics, hindus, muslims, etc who were all good people, lived by their religion and were content to accept me and what i was all about (catholic).

Regardless of the religion, the ones that use extreme methods to get you to see their point of view are the ones that need to go.

For the Australian census a few years ago, everyone put down Jedism as their religion, enough people put it down that it now has to be recognised as a real religion in Australia..

Awsome huh?

Regardless of the religion, the ones that use extreme methods to get you to see their point of view are the ones that need to go.

In my experience anyone insecure in their religious beliefs tends to be more pushy with wanting others to see it the same way. They don't have to be extremist to be annoying and overbearing when others dont see it the same way !!!!

i don't force you but the answers of your questions are in this book,my last word on this topic:rolleyes:

Dude, if a bunch of people wrote a book about me, and excluded a ton of shit because they were jealous of the people it was told to, and some other shit was left out because it didn't suit the country politically, and everytime it was reproduced things were randomly changed by the printers(scribes) because well...they felt they had to for either spacial, political , or personal reasons, and they a bunch of people got together and decided to re assemble the book, and once again add, subtract, or adjust things based on the same reasons again, ie: political interests, personal bias, and influence, AND THEN they told you to read it because it was the absolute truth, you would call HORSESHIT in 4 seconds.

Fuck the Bible.

we always used to have wacky christian fun days come to my highschool ( which is highly illigel)

because our principal was a christian.

fucking with those guys was some of the best times i ever had.

beliving in the bible is like beliving in alice in wonderland

Dude, if a bunch of people wrote a book about me, and excluded a ton of shit because they were jealous of the people it was told to, and some other shit was left out because it didn't suit the country politically, and everytime it was reproduced things were randomly changed by the printers(scribes) because well...they felt they had to for either spacial, political , or personal reasons, and they a bunch of people got together and decided to re assemble the book, and once again add, subtract, or adjust things based on the same reasons again, ie: political interests, personal bias, and influence, AND THEN they told you to read it because it was the absolute truth, you would call HORSESHIT in 4 seconds.

Fuck the Bible.

^^Damn!!!...now thats real talk!...co-signed to the fullest!

beliving in the bible is like beliving in alice in wonderland

^^true....people really believe some dude named Noah put all those animals into one huge ship?....or Jesus had a bag with two fish in it...that kept multiplying to feed an entire group of people...or that adam and eve were the first two people and eve was made from adam's rib?....c'mon use some fucking common sense!!...its all mythology...used to push morals.

^^true....people really believe some dude named Noah put all those animals into one huge ship?....or Jesus had a bag with two fish in it...that kept multiplying to feed an entire group of people...or that adam and eve were the first two people and eve was made from adam's rib?....c'mon use some fucking common sense!!...its all mythology...used to push morals.

yeah man , it really, really scares me that so many people worldwide take that shit for serious.

parting seas, walking on water, blood floods, all the animals on boats ect/ sounds like some david blaine shit. how do people take this as the word of god ? its science fiction for fuck sake