better hawaii

Guest platapie

Guest drewWrite
..I heard roller pieces are blowin up hawaii in other words gettin played out!

played out? what are you talkin about. i could count all the roller shit on this island on one hand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest platapie

um arron i sin seattle and greg is still hear ill tell him you said whats up. peas

[This message has been edited by platapie (edited 06-09-2001).]

Originally posted by drewWrite:

..I heard roller pieces are blowin up hawaii in other words gettin played out!

played out? what are you talkin about. i could count all the roller shit on this island on one hand

ONE HAND!WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT?!

THAT SHIT WAS GETTIN BLOWED A FARKIN YEAR AGO!HOW LONG HAS ROLLER BEEN AROUND?!AND THEY START GETTIN INTO IT LIKE 2-3 YEARS AGO.

DICKRIDER

Guest platapie

im sorry willy but no one was really doing big rollers before. no one was really hittin throwies and all those sorta good things till 3BM,ZF,KAS started everything before that was all tag bangers. sure they did good spots but with tags or jsu outline. no dis jus thats cold hard facts.

Originally posted by platapie:

im sorry willy but no one was really doing big rollers before. no one was really hittin throwies and all those sorta good things till 3BM,ZF,KAS started everything before that was all tag bangers. sure they did good spots but with tags or jsu outline. no dis jus thats cold hard facts.

SHIT!!! 3BM... NO FUCKING WAY... AFTR is from around here... grew up here or something, maybe went to school here... i dunno. i got flix of shit he did from 98, man... keep in mind this is vermont and new hampshire we're talking about. If you got flix of 3BM stuff (especially aftr), post it...

Originally posted by platapie:

rollers not on hawaii..3bm did blow that up..

true that is the facts...i came to hawaii with this whole crazy way of gettin up..and everybody around me was in shock..i learned of de and ev and have to give them props but hawaii has defenatly made me para's...

hawaii or THE BAY...tough choice to make..

hawaii is cool but everybody is in to everybody's world over there..nobody gets me..they do know where i came from and how i used to be..(talkin of good friends here)

I've had my own styles taken from me by my own krew member..and tells the krew that"oh look he's trying out my style" when i do it!NO!hawaii is soooo good to me when it comes down to LIFE..but for the graff....IT IS UNFORGIVING....maybe that is why i complain soooo hard.it is because i picked it up from a person i used to call my boy...he complained too much...

i used to not care if anybody was biting or not as long as the graff lived...at the so called graff meetings PEOPLE were soo political...while i was in the corner luaghin at these badass artists and tellin them they dont know a damn thing...i used to stick up for all of those being bitched at for dis and dat....

oh what has become of me?!

the irony.....

i will drop all of my krews

one last shot out to

abombs

O.A.H.U.

DE"K

aloha boys

i need to become what I once was..not of which you built me into..besides I like being SOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORGIVE ME HAWAII.....

I WONT LET YOU DOWN!

Originally posted by fred_stewarts:

will hows az iwas here after tx going to you know long john silvers flamingo?

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!IS THIS SOME ARABIAN I KNOW FROM the bay?!you know the one who is down the one true friend that has always had my back since the day we started up in this lifestyle?!are you LOST AND FOUND?!

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-10-2001).]

dude after is a skinny red head w/ braces...

he' tall and is cool as fuck...he left to san fran as ate4 3bm and came back as aftr w/ a little bit more style...that guy was cool and prolly still is...that guy stole my pictures of tach!!!!!!he stole alot of my pics!!!!!

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-10-2001).]

Originally posted by willy!wonka:

stop dickridin!!!!

3BM isnt all that great...

aftr is the only dude i think is cool but i only painted with him once and it was cool but he stole my pics...so whatevers...

is there a graff site for hawaii?

i detect a hint of jealousy.

AFTER bombed more shit than your bitch ass has painted ditches, legal walls and homecoming vinyl banners.

so while i'm at it, i'd like to give mad props to DIS "K", the baddest, most hardcore punkass niggaz on the planet. word to the mutherfuckin streets, and word to these hyped ass lyrics and dope beats.

Originally posted by plipplop:

i detect a hint of jealousy.

AFTER bombed more shit than your bitch ass has painted ditches, legal walls and homecoming vinyl banners.

so while i'm at it, i'd like to give mad props to DIS "K", the baddest, most hardcore punkass niggaz on the planet. word to the mutherfuckin streets, and word to these hyped ass lyrics and dope beats.

hmmmm who could this be?sounds like someone i know to bring up DIS...

its a mystery but I could say who from DIS would have a poblem with me right now?only one comes to mind..

DIS is basically DEAD..OH GOD..vinyl banners.. i recall puttin a character on one.

you ryme to...

and if anything bitchass...I do give them respect..3bm's ate or aftr

but if dis is alive....more power...im all for it

are you the one who was scared to hit up with us?markers to paint?

oh well.......

this site is very very interesting....

Guest *mojo-jojoh *

WOW!WHOS THAT?PLIPPLOP.FUCK YOU.HO!DIS IS STILL ALIVE!WONKA!I KNOW YOU GOBY CONCEPTION!GO TO MY EMAIL.WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK?SO STUPID.WHO IS PLIPPLOP?HO!HE KNOWS!FUCK UM!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaah shit goby conception!!!!!damn im stoned

(not any more)wussup mjojojo...

yup another flee to scratch off the nuts...

scary thing is he might be from dis or one of these toys i busted on about biting...he likes bikes!!!!hahahaha and he knows alot of shit too..how people take note of my life amazes me....oh well

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-11-2001).]

answer me this plipplop...

how do i know you?

it is quit simple...im not mad at you or anything...like i said hawaii busters all up in my world.

i think i did go a lil harsh with the dickriding..but that guy seemed a little too happy gay for 3bm.so ill erase that for whoever...

first you didnt really know what you were talkin about...

second how can you down on my boys and then give us props?

were you dis is another question i really exspect you not to answer if you were...

i think you might be from de..abombs....

but then again that brother dont feel to right about computers..

but how do i know you?come on come flat out with it....im just curious..boggled actually

at the fact that you might of come from DIS...

Guest drewWrite

ONE HAND!WHAT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT?!

THAT SHIT WAS GETTIN BLOWED A FARKIN YEAR AGO!HOW LONG HAS ROLLER BEEN AROUND?!AND THEY START GETTIN INTO IT LIKE 2-3 YEARS AGO.

DICKRIDER

dick rider?

whoa buddy, back up. i'm talkin bout what's goin' on now. the roller bombs vs. the amount of tags and throw ups... i can honestly only think of 4 roller bombs that are up now, two of which were done by 3bm 3 years ago which you've most likely seen since you were here then. i couldn't count the amount of tags or throw ups.

yeah, you wanna come back to hawaii and piss everyone off, sounds like a sore loser to me. stop talkin' shit friend. stay humble.

peace

..i think i did go a lil harsh with the dickriding..but that guy seemed a little too happy gay for 3bm...

Well, you see... know one big ever comes through my town, and when you guys mentioned 3BM i kinda got excited... maybe a little too excited, oh well...

AFTR is dope, but the stuff here isn't all THAT great... i still want to know what the fuck he came through vermont and new hampshire for... anyone know? I asked around here and know one had the slightest clue... he had this one tag in a place where he must have used ropes or something to get to... i thought that was cool... also a streak character on a wall that i guess i could take flicks of...

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by phax:

i still want to know what the fuck he came through vermont and new hampshire for... anyone know? I asked around here and know one had the slightest clue... he had this one tag in a place where he must have used ropes or something to get to.

if i remember correctly, he was going to school in mass. so he was already living in new england area. he wouldn't need rope since he's a tall mo fo. his height plus a few milkcrates would give the appearance of a rope bein' used.

[This message has been edited by drewWrite (edited 06-12-2001).]

Guest platapie

hey you guys are pretty dumb cause plipplop has put in more work out hear then any of you so stop remembering the 80's. get a life and paint or shut up.

Originally posted by drewWrite:

Originally posted by phax:

i still want to know what the fuck he came through vermont and new hampshire for... anyone know? I asked around here and know one had the slightest clue... he had this one tag in a place where he must have used ropes or something to get to.

if i remember correctly, he was going to school in mass. so he was already living in new england area. he wouldn't need rope since he's a tall mo fo. his height plus a few milkcrates would give the appearance of a rope bein' used.

[This message has been edited by drewWrite (edited 06-12-2001).]

He would've needed rope... unless milk crates float ontop of active flowing rivers of course http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>... this spot was like 20 feet above the connecticut river, and you can't just reach over this bridge to do it... I wonder if he met up with any writers from my area... all the writers i know around here are second generation and brothers of the first generation of writers around here so i guess i'll never know.

how the fuck does every one know who i am...

stop the dick riding...

i didnt know i was so well known..

what i meant about pissin everybody off..imagine walls that nobody would fuck with...damn dick RIDERS

get off my nut sacks!

give me you writing names and I'll let you know if you were over me or not..

stop using somone that i though was cool to try to put me down("HE WAS UP WAY MORE THAN YOU") and walk your walk....

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-13-2001).]

Guest *mojo-jojoh *

how the fuck does every one know who i am...

stop the dick riding...

i didnt know i was so well known..

what i meant about pissin everybody off..imagine walls that nobody would fuck with...damn dick RIDERS

get off my nut sacks!

give me you writing names and I'll let you know if you were over me or not..

stop using somone that i though was cool to try to put me down("HE WAS UP WAY MORE THAN YOU") and walk your walk....

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-13-2001).]

DICK RIDERS!!!HAHAHAHAHA.EVRYBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE!THOUGHT YOU KNEW!JEALOUSY!EVR SINCE YOU GOT HERE!Well i know alot of what your talkin about.Everybody is trying to get famous on this island when they cant.you were the only cool person i knew that was real with evryone.You stuck up for us when we were toys and incurouged us.I know who you wastalkin about.that guy who stole your style and claimed it to be his.the same guy who took your freewall.you work hard on getting it and he took credit and erased your fat mushroom just so reak could paint there.I know what you meen why you cant stand the hawaii graff scene now.It is kinda sad but true.everybody tring to act hip hop...what happen to the local styleee?hahahaha dick riders!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived