NEVER GET BUSTED AGAIN (for drugs)

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real drugs are teh gay.

i like xanax though, weed kicks it in 10 fold. i'll chew up 6 bars, smoke a huge blunt and be feelin fuckin crazy.

Six? FUCKING SIX?! I don't understand people like you.

If I ever ate more than 3 I would probably do something that would put me in prison for the rest of my life.

To each their own...

haha yeah duke 2.5 or 3 used to do me in but i guess i got a tolerance too fast, same thing happened with coke - i did it maybe 5 or 6 times then went to puerto rico n did a whole ballgame plus a gram in 1 night..i almost died seeing blood vessels infront of my eyes and shit but still i didn't

nowadays after being through so much i haven't really found a drug that is worth it besides weed. everything else has too high of a risk for what it produces.

Arguing about smoking weed is retarded. There are a million and one examples of how it can fuck up a life and there are million examples of how it didn't effect shit, or otherwise compelled people to do certain things (i.e. that played-out 'art and shit' arguement).

That said.

Call me a burnout hippy, but I think the single most fucked up/dangerous people in the world are the sober sociopath-types that take themselves ultra-serious and incapable of second guessing themselves based soley on that fact. These people usually get into world-class 'tell people how to live their lives' instituitions like religion and politics.

Maybe I'm reaching, but it seems to me people who are bent on everyone being completely sober tend to be the most fucked up ones.