NEVER GET BUSTED AGAIN (for drugs)

Pfffffffffft

i love weed. I dont smoke it any more but its fun to watch people that smoke and the silly shit they say/do.

I used to feel that way. Now when I see my friends or family all stoned I wanna beat em. It aggravates the shit outta me.

Im probably just jealous....:tongue:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, people in the states are goofs when it comes to pot man. Everybody smokes weed man. At least in canada. Ive smoked chron with every one of my managers ive ever had. The worst thing weed will do is make you lazier, but thats all just in the head. It wont fuck with your head or anything, maybe make you a little slower.

Yeah I'd be smokiing weed with underaged kids too if I was the manager of a Mc Donalds in Fort Mcmurray, this is whats wrong with pot heads, retarded shit like this!

Its not exactly accepted in the US like it is in other parts of the world. That makes it very difficult to smoke and chill when you're on probation, or have a job that tests, or even playing sports in high school and college and shit.

Indeed. I do my homework I've done it for 12+ years and I know alot of you on this site dont smoke weed and hey thats great and good for you but fuck lose that stupid fucking sterotype of a pothead. I've seen pepole from every walk of life smoke marijuana on the reg. and they for the most part are all funtionable,tolerable and most of the time intelligent pepole not some fucking played out spicoli look-alike idiot who thinks hes hangin out on haight-ashbury or that other mcdonalds manager role that shit is so old.

I'm sorry dude, I had to call this one out.

I can hold a job pay my rent do my own thing take care of mine while smoking weed at the same time I dont know maybe you all forgot that after awhile of abuse you gain something called a tolerance and with this you can smoke and do things so therefore making it less obvious you use marijuana if you smoke like 3 grams a day than your going to go nowhere this we all probally know but a gram or under a day is totally funtionable I've met pepole who hold high class jobs pepole you wouldnt even suspect of pickin up the bowl pepole who say smoking weed is horrible it ruins lifes total bullshit I tell them take another toke and chill the fuck out.

You guys are to narrow minded. Your opinions are your opinions and no one is more right then anyone else. If i were to say smoking weed everyday will turn you into a genious how can you possibly prove me wroung. Doesnt matter what you say, my opinion is still my opinion.

I can hold a job pay my rent do my own thing take care of mine while smoking weed at the same time I dont know maybe you all forgot that after awhile of abuse you gain something called a tolerance and with this you can smoke and do things so therefore making it less obvious you use marijuana if you smoke like 3 grams a day than your going to go nowhere this we all probally know but a gram or under a day is totally funtionable I've met pepole who hold high class jobs pepole you wouldnt even suspect of pickin up the bowl pepole who say smoking weed is horrible it ruins lifes total bullshit I tell them take another toke and chill the fuck out.

Dude, I wasn't arguing with you, I was simply amused by the fact that in your 'pro- smoking weed every day' argument, you used the word (?) "funtionable". But now that you mention it, your gram- or- less- a- day habit seems to have affected your typing abilities. And punctuation using abilities.

But now that you mention it, your gram- or- less- a- day habit seems to have affected your typing abilities. And punctuation using abilities.

c'mon with grammer shit diss already that shit straight up old and wack you know what though your right it has affected my typing due to the fact the blunt im holding is making me type with 2 fingers I wish I was as cool as you and could do my spellcheck and my double read first before I post.

You guys are to narrow minded. Your opinions are your opinions and no one is more right then anyone else. If i were to say smoking weed everyday will turn you into a genious how can you possibly prove me wroung. Doesnt matter what you say, my opinion is still my opinion.

can't believe nobody else called this shit out...

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING??? science, statistical fact, and repeated experience are not opinion. certain things are subjective, sure, but you're a goddamn moron. (fact)