NEVER GET BUSTED AGAIN (for drugs)

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i stick to teh Green stuff only...

nothing wrong with smoking that shit every now and then...

it's funny though... i have stayed away from that shit for very long periods of time many times due to the fact of not having any funds..

but when i do all i can think of is getting some and splurge in the moment once i do..

nowadays i seem to have gotten much more lazy and lack energy for many things...

especially work...

a coworker and i had a lil' talk last night on this exact subject..

ofcourse while we talked he was smoking that shit and working...

smoking doesn't make you unproductive... but sometimes it helps to deal with things and make the time just pass...

it's a pretty funny subject really.

too much of anything is bad for you, regardless of what it is

exactly. but I noticed you kind of single out pot above everything else though....not trying to start an argument or nothing, but just sayin.

"i have very little tolerance for people who base their whole life around smoking pot"

You can take marijuana out of this equation and throw anything in there, booze, pills, whatever. I'm sure we all know, or know someone that could be better off, and there's many roads down that beaten path. Vices are vices. like dude said, some people live for the bottle, for the pill poppin, whatever. Pot isnt worse than anything else out there, it's just how the person is really. ..shit I dont really the know the point Im trying to make...but yeah, Im still a pretty young dude, but I feel like I've been there, done that shit with all the drugs and what not. I'll still enjoy an illicit substance whenever or a couple shots, but I know I want more out of my life than to spend it in a stupor....but hey, for some people, thats obviously the life they choose and can settle with. so whatever.

i smoked weed every day for about 8 years, as well as regularly using any other drugs i could get, and smoked a pack of cigs a day for 12 years. i'm no straight edge "just say no" dork. i've been there, done that, grew the fuck up.

if you can't put down the blunt long enough to pass a fucking drug test for a job interview or whatever then you're a fucking loser

My thoughts and feelings exactly.

i hate weed. its a dirty neeg drug. it smells. it's bulky. it's ugly. it's boring. i used to get pissed to hear friends flipping out that they couldn't find a "sack" and even more pissed at how stoked they'd get when they got some "nuggets" what terribly gay slang for an even gayer drug.

gay.

The last two years I was asked at least 50 diffent times by 20 different people why I was going to work on 4/20. They all were astonished when I had no idea what it was and that it wasn't important to me. Then when I ask them what tehy did on that day they all had the same story. Stayed in the living room smoked a shit load ate a bunch of food and passed out on the couch...

Ganja is all good in my book. I can't even think of how many times I could have stabbed someone in their fucking face for poppin' shit but I just resorted to smoking an L and letting it go.

Also, weed has been essential in quitting cigs. I get high and don't fiend as much. And fall asleep easier.

One of my friend's dads still smokes pot to this day. Whats he drive? A Porsche. Nice crib, plasma screens, all that shit. Dude goes to work all day, comes home and rips bongs with his son. As long as you can hold it down then weed won't fuck you up.

this thread is pissing me off

CO fucking SIGNED! I smoke weed everyday and I'm not frontin about it...I have used every drug you can imagine....I had a very bad Habit for a long time and was a fucking mess. I cleaned myself up but I cant get the monkey off my back. If I never used I would never be in this mess but you know what I dont live with those things called regrets. I do what makes me happy you should too.

The last two years I was asked at least 50 diffent times by 20 different people why I was going to work on 4/20. They all were astonished when I had no idea what it was and that it wasn't important to me. Then when I ask them what tehy did on that day they all had the same story. Stayed in the living room smoked a shit load ate a bunch of food and passed out on the couch...

best post ive read in awhile and haha alot of folk dont know about 420 its funny but it makes sense youve gotta be in that "crowd" or read hightimes.