NEVER GET BUSTED AGAIN (for drugs)

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ive noticed you are really anti drug..

did you have a bad experience or never smoked or nothing or is it just a choice?

i smoked weed every day for about 8 years, as well as regularly using any other drugs i could get, and smoked a pack of cigs a day for 12 years. i'm no straight edge "just say no" dork. i've been there, done that, grew the fuck up.

if you can't put down the blunt long enough to pass a fucking drug test for a job interview or whatever then you're a fucking loser

ehhhh...i agree to an extent..

ive done stuff in the past and i will smoke every now and then, but i know people who cant stop smoking like 9839387 blunts a day and are functioning adults and maintain responsiblity..its weird how it effects dif people..

i knew a kid in high school who would get high as hell before baseball games and go out and pitch a perfect game..he was the star pitcher of our school district..weird

I dont have the urge to get effed up on drugs or smoke everyday, if i did i would be out of it.

/way off topic

ive done stuff in the past and i will smoke every now and then, but i know people who cant stop smoking like 9839387 blunts a day and are functioning adults and maintain responsiblity..its weird how it effects dif people..

turning up to work every day doesn't make you a functioning adult if you are under the control of a substance. if it was alcohol or heroin would that person still be "functioning"? i've seen what happens when you smoke weed daily for 20, 30, 40 years. it's not pretty. will it kill you? no (unless you count cancer, that is). will it make you a worthless piece of shit with mush for brains? most definately. eventually your friends that can't stop smoking weed are going to find they have less and less of a grasp on the direction their life is taking.

there are people i grew up doing drugs with that are still smoking weed and living their life like we did when we were 16. they still live in the same shitty neighbourhood, working the same shitty production line job fucking the same tired hag. meanwhile i've travelled the world and seen and done things they'll never dream of. i have very little tolerance for people who base their whole life around smoking pot

Wow, people in the states are goofs when it comes to pot man. Everybody smokes weed man. At least in canada. Ive smoked chron with every one of my managers ive ever had. The worst thing weed will do is make you lazier, but thats all just in the head. It wont fuck with your head or anything, maybe make you a little slower.

they still live in the same shitty neighbourhood, working the same shitty production line job fucking the same tired hag. meanwhile i've travelled the world and seen and done things they'll never dream of.

and you're both going to end up at the same destination. if you and them are still breathing, eating, and shitting everyday, what does it matter?

Fuck just reading this thread is turning my brain to mush!

If you cant figure out for yourself the detrimental elements of smoking weed or any drug for that matter, then go for it! Clearly your a useless twat anyway.

All you have to do is have enough will power to make it a weekend thing or whatever and the problem is pretty much solved.

Not that ive done heroin, or condone it

i think its among the vilest substances on earth

BUT

i did read this quote and since we are having this discussion(at least for the moment"

id thought id throw this in for those who havent heard it

"Who lives longer? the man who takes heroin for two years and dies, or a man who lives on roast beef, water and potatoes 'till 95? One passes his 24 months in eternity. All the years of the beefeater are lived only in time"

-Aldous Huxley

it's a pretty funny subject really.

if you eat hamburgers for every meal, you're going to end up really fat and die of colon cancer. this we can all agree on

if you drink a handle of vodka every day you're going to shit your liver and die at 30. this we can all agree on.

yet you tell somebody that smoking weed every day is bad for them, they'll actually argue the fact. come on now folks. how is weed any different to anything else in life? too much of anything is bad for you, regardless of what it is

people can live their lives however the fuck.

i hate it how people can revolve their lives around their habit whatever it maybe but at the end of the day it is their stinkin habit and noone elses, people will do what they do.

now if your bringing children into the world i must agree on the fact that you MUST get your shit together or face the fact your a fuckwad of a parent. however smokin a bit of ganja every now and then is all kosher to me.

if your gonna live your life in the fast lane however then cool, live hard and die young. if i die old ill see you later on and if not ill see you sooner.

we all have our weaknesses here. i know alot of you guys drink way too much......