martin season one just came out on dvd

Theo Huxtable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ummm...to be perfectly honest, if anything it kinda makes us think you guys are dumb and will watch the most low-budget, feeble minded bullshit ever and think it's fantastic (no offense).

all i know is that it's definitely not throngs of white people lining up to see 'stop or my momma will shoot' or whatever the fuck else martin has starred in as a woman. there may be a white studio and jewish money behind that garbage, but it's your people filling the seats.

also, if you ask any white person, they'll tell you they liked eddie way better in 'raw' than they did in 'the nutty professor'. raw is pretty much the personification of a masculine black man, so that kinda blows your whole theory to shit.

all i know is that it's definitely not throngs of white people lining up to see 'stop or my momma will shoot' or whatever the fuck else martin has starred in as a woman. there may be a white studio and jewish money behind that garbage, but it's your people filling the seats.

B00009QNYJ.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

ummm...to be perfectly honest, if anything it kinda makes us think you guys are dumb and will watch the most low-budget, feeble minded bullshit ever and think it's fantastic (no offense).

also, if you ask any white person, they'll tell you they liked eddie way better in 'raw' than they did in 'the nutty professor'. raw is pretty much the personification of a masculine black man, so that kinda blows your whole theory to shit.

bingo

dude, you guys think waaaaaaaaaay too hard on this shit.

white people, like black people, enjoy things they can relate to. it has nothing to do with trying to emasculinate anyone, or keep anyone down. white people loved bad boys, because they could relate to two guys getting into crazy shit together. they can not relate to 'white chicks', because it's fucking stupid.

chappelle might talk about race, but he also talks about things that everyone can relate to, no matter what color you are. that's why he's so popular, not because he says a bunch of shit we wish we could. trust me, white people have no shortage of opportunity to say all the shit about you that we want to. we run the world, remember?