is there any gang activity in your hood?

bigguy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

reply 2 all of those whosaid they live in the ghetto

THIS MESSAGE IS STRAGHT 2 WHO ANSWERED THIS TEST THNG AND SETTHEY SCORED REALLY HIGHAND LIVEIN THE GHETTO. SINCE WHEN DID THE GHETTO GET COMPUTERS??? UNLESS U DEAL N BUY 1....STUPID ASS WHITEBOYS TRYIN 2 SAY THEYR FROM THE GHETTO TO SOUND HARD WHEN THEYR LIVING IN THE MIDDLE OF TEXAS SITTIN B-HIND THEIR COMPUTERS AND RUN AROUND TOWN WITH A SKINNY SHARPIE WRITIN THEIR INITALS AS A TAG!!!!!!!! WORD!!!!!IM OUT......HAD 2 GET THAT OFFMY CHEST.....PEOPLE SHOUD D/L "DILATED PEOPLES - WORST COMES TO WORST" CUZ IT IS A GOOD SONG 4 CHILLIN WHILE UR TAGGIN AND IT REALLY REPS GRAFFITI AND THE HIP HOPCULTURE...BRAND NEW RAP GROUP.....REALLY GOOD

After I looked at your questions and realized that many of those apply to where I live--I must say that I'm not all that suprised.This last summer the apartment complex next to mine got raided---19 units out of 36 got searched--29 people got arrested..In less than 2 weeks, it started all over again.The rest of them moved over about 4 blocks across from this bar.Droves of kids acting hard with absolutely nothing to prove--fuck 'em all....but it's like that anywhere you live..

Guest Agt. Adopus
Originally posted by elquilser

i got no problem all of the gangs in my "hood" are little mexican kids that you can easily fuck up

fuck all that bullshit.... End the racism man....

Re: reply 2 all of those whosaid they live in the ghetto

Originally posted by ENOS2002

THIS MESSAGE IS STRAGHT 2 WHO ANSWERED THIS TEST THNG AND SETTHEY SCORED REALLY HIGHAND LIVEIN THE GHETTO. SINCE WHEN DID THE GHETTO GET COMPUTERS??? UNLESS U DEAL N BUY 1....STUPID ASS WHITEBOYS TRYIN 2 SAY THEYR FROM THE GHETTO TO SOUND HARD WHEN THEYR LIVING IN THE MIDDLE OF TEXAS SITTIN B-HIND THEIR COMPUTERS AND RUN AROUND TOWN WITH A SKINNY SHARPIE WRITIN THEIR INITALS AS A TAG!!!!!!!! WORD!!!!!IM OUT......HAD 2 GET THAT OFFMY CHEST.....PEOPLE SHOUD D/L "DILATED PEOPLES - WORST COMES TO WORST" CUZ IT IS A GOOD SONG 4 CHILLIN WHILE UR TAGGIN AND IT REALLY REPS GRAFFITI AND THE HIP HOPCULTURE...BRAND NEW RAP GROUP.....REALLY GOOD

Oh, and do you think just because you mispell and type in caps your all of a sudden hard core?

Ummmmm, my neighbourhood was above 50, and I live in Canada..... but I guess Im close to the US border........ or maybe because Im right near Detroit which has the most violent crimes in the whole U.S. or A..... why are you people proud to be in the fuckin ghetto anyway? And its not a ghetto unless 95% of the people there are of one nationality, look it up in the dictionary, ghetto doesnt necessarily mean its a bad neighborhood...... anyway, I live in a poor neighbourhood, alotta crimes happen, but its not to bad. Im right near downtown, and its densely populated so obviously crimes will occur, thats just life....

Archived