which fucking genius at apple decided it was a good idea.....

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

penny pinchers who dont do grafic and audio love PCs. the ONLY thing i use a PC for is ebay. it cuts out all the HTML bullshit. other then that totally worthless to me. you consumers can have em...

I do graphics and my mate produces records that are distributed internationaly, both on PC.

You have been duped by Mac propaganda my man.

Yo and 'Penny pinchers'? eat a dick man, I pay for what I need. Mac has by default high end everything, do you need a Ferrari to drive 6 blocks to do your shopping? Who is the Consumer?

i decided to delete all the replies that i thought were stupid.

i like macs because they just work, perfectly, like magic. if i knew a ton of technical shit and could make a pc work as effortlessly as i can a mac, i might get one. until that time, i'll keep using macs.

it's good that pc's exist though. it gives complete fucking nerds something to devote their entire life to knowing.

i decided to delete all the replies that i thought were stupid.

i like macs because they just work, perfectly, like magic. if i knew a ton of technical shit and could make a pc work as effortlessly as i can a mac, i might get one. until that time, i'll keep using macs.

it's good that pc's exist though. it gives complete fucking nerds something to devote their entire life to knowing.

I disagree, my dad produces music on a mac with no end of trouble.

I have had a pc since 2002, before that I hardly had touched a computer, in the first year of owning one I learnt or found sources on everything I needed to know on how to fix any problem I was having. This knoledge has paid off nicely and I havent come even close to devoting my life to anything except painting, girls, fitness , getting fucked up and working to support it all.

Thank you have a nice day. haha

I do graphics and my mate produces records that are distributed internationaly, both on PC.

You have been duped by Mac propaganda my man.

Yo and 'Penny pinchers'? eat a dick man, I pay for what I need. Mac has by default high end everything, do you need a Ferrari to drive 6 blocks to do your shopping? Who is the Consumer?

sorry you pay, i dont so who is the consumer? not i?

i much rather dip the Ferrari then a corola...damn im duped YO, but look good being duped....

we should totally have a big argument about which one is better.

in the meantime i'll be drinking and watching movies, someone pm me when it's time to tell you it's gay and close it.

Yeah thats a mad idea.. Ill start insulting people left right an center and in about 5 mins Ill start threatening to fly over and punch people.. that will be fresh. Game on!

Here is a list of the next few things I will say, feel free to cut and paste them after your responces in the appropriate order.

1.Mine has more girth!

2.Your girl said it was dope.

3.Yeah? well.... YO MUMMA!

4. Me an my dudes are hard as fuck, you wouldnt know.. you better be scared fool!

5. Thats it, Im going to fly to (insert destination) and beat your ass down!

6. Yeah? Wait an see chump.

7. You'd want to be strapped G.

8. Yeah well my boy owns a tank!

9.You wouldnt know shit, my family runs a chemical weapons research lab!

etc....

no, it hasnt actually cut me, but i do get some minor scrapes and deep lines pressed into my skin.

i honestly just dont know how it passed through development like this. even if its just slightly irritating, its something that could have been remedied with a tiny bevel on the edge. anyone who used a prototype while wearing short sleeves would have noticed it.

Dear Seeking,

I am playing this for you right at this moment

violin.jpg

:lol: