yeah im new here

ecto1

Well I dont know if you guys did intros here, but i guess ill introduce myself. Im a little leary about the graff forum thing, ive had acouple of friends get busted through them.other than that im pretty open. ive been writing for about a year and a half now and my biggest interests are on the peicing side of things but bombing is my bread and butter.I'll try and post some pics sometime.I live in tampa where legal walls are hard to come by hence the bombing, so I do alot of blackbook/canvas stuff.well it looks pretty cool around here, i guess i should post in the toy section till ya guys get to know me better.:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I dont know if you guys did intros here, but i guess ill introduce myself. Im a little leary about the graff forum thing, ive had acouple of friends get busted through them.other than that im pretty open. ive been writing for about a year and a half now and my biggest interests are on the peicing side of things but bombing is my bread and butter.I'll try and post some pics sometime.I live in tampa where legal walls are hard to come by hence the bombing, so I do alot of blackbook/canvas stuff.well it looks pretty cool around here, i guess i should post in the toy section till ya guys get to know me better.:)

your use of the word 'open' implies your some kind of weirdo pervert lurking for man ass

Well I dont know if you guys did intros here, but i guess ill introduce myself. Im a little leary about the graff forum thing, ive had acouple of friends get busted through them.other than that im pretty open. .:)

your pretty open huh... open to homosexuality??? 12oz is kinda like a rest stop mens bathroom........... YOu ever had your shit pushed in ecto???? atleast a couple members i know of would love to mentor you 1 on 1.... ASS TO MOUTH

im tellin the cops

Best post on this page.