an inconvenient truth!...

swyft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they're not assumptions dipshit it was a direct statement on something you had just said and its not misconstrued because its blatantly obvious that that is exactly what you always do. And fuck off with the 'butting in' shit because that is exactly what a public forum is there for

they're not assumptions dipshit it was a direct statement on something you had just said and its not misconstrued because its blatantly obvious that that is exactly what you always do. And fuck off with the 'butting in' shit because that is exactly what a public forum is there for

What are you, his kid? You must miss all the times he resorts to name-calling and stereotyping. I can't even crack a joke and you're all rushing to the keyboard to defend the honor of "angelofdeath". Get a life, kid.

hey larry ya'll be buttin into our argument and shit kiddy kid kid. I can;t even say something about fermentor 666 without you rushign to the keyboard to defend his honour, get a life kid :rolleyes:

how's that for irony

p.s. fermentor sorry to get you so riled up by commenting on one of your little AOD taunts its just that i read like 3 of them in a row at the time and it pissed me off a little, i hope we can still be cyberfriends.

ps kid

hey larry ya'll be buttin into our argument and shit kiddy kid kid. I can;t even say something about fermentor 666 without you rushign to the keyboard to defend his honour, get a life kid :rolleyes:

how's that for irony

p.s. fermentor sorry to get you so riled up by commenting on one of your little AOD taunts its just that i read like 3 of them in a row at the time and it pissed me off a little, i hope we can still be cyberfriends.

ps kid

Whatever KID.