Lite-Brite Style

KASTsystem

OKAY...

when you hit the print screen key, it does not save a file anywhere...it copys the picture to your clipboard. You have to open a new, blank image file, and go to EDIT>PASTE or Ctrl + V. (This is for PC's only, I'm not sure what to do if you have a mac.)

also, to dr. frink one: i know kast is taken (along with almost every other name) but it really makes no difference to me for 2 reasons:

1. i don't write anymore, i make sculptures and shit (not graffiti sculptures either)

2. the full name is actually kastsystem (which is not taken), not kast...but i couldn't fit it all on lite-brite...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you see... you fuckin gotta kill people when they fuck with you computer... i purposely fuckin left taht shit on my computer just so that i could put it up here latter.. but noooo some dumb fuck in my family had to fuckin touch my shit.. fuck i hate stupid people.. i bet someone is gonna say some shit like "i didnt want it to burn into your screen" .. thats another thing i hate .. when stupid fucks think they are helpin .. FUCK that shit took way 2 fuckin long ... fuck imma bring some guns to school.. let out some agression the good ol columbine way

Archived