Sign in to follow this  
KASTsystem

Lite-Brite Style

HOW DO YOU POST

HOW DO I POST THE LIGHT BRITE...?????I GOT ONE FOR THE FUN

Re: HOW DO YOU POST

Originally posted by tryin 2 go wet feet

HOW DO I POST THE LIGHT BRITE...?????I GOT ONE FOR THE FUN

Once you make your lite-brite picture, hit the Print Screen Key on your keyboard...then you should be able to open up an image editing application like Photoshop or Microsoft Paint and paste it into a new document. Once you have an image, just post it on the board as you would any other image....

(basically you do it the same way everyone was posting their desktops in the "What's on your desktop?" thread....

Re: Re: HOW DO YOU POST

Originally posted by KASTsystem

Once you make your lite-brite picture, hit the Print Screen Key on your keyboard...then you should be able to open up an image editing application like Photoshop or Microsoft Paint and paste it into a new document. Once you have an image, just post it on the board as you would any other image....

(basically you do it the same way everyone was posting their desktops in the "What's on your desktop?" thread....

<ahref="http://www.iwebphoto.com/Clients/jack/Album1/untitled2.jpg"width="395"

Originally posted by BullFROG

i hate that piece of shit password it takes to damn long!!!!

Ummmm......... you know you can change it right? Duh

Originally posted by mr.e

damnit yourphotos.com, work!

Fuck that " yourphotos.com shit...that stupid site takes hours to get your photos to down load...try epson.com....check the image hosting thread , I think its like the 6th one down....fd

Originally posted by dr. frink one

good shit, KAST is taken....

Yo DOC....I gotta get up with you...it seems that we may have some common friends...Get back at me...we can talk for real.

where does it save to when i pres print screen? my shit is fuckin cold this shit is sooo much fun... i never had oe but in preschool i had one... all them other kids was takin the "stencils" and doin teh clown on shit .. but i was on my own tip hahah hurry up tell me how to find where the thing went...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this