Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CACashRefund

The club, it not only protects your car

...it also tells your new fiance whos gonna be in charge of the marriage.

A man who proposed to his girlfriend at a New Year's party allegedly knocked her out with a steering wheel lock just hours after she said yes, police said.

Stephen Mujerm, 40, of Lanham, Md., and new fiancee Victorine Taboh began arguing about 6 a.m. Monday as they drove home from the party in northern York County.

Taboh, of Laurel, Md., and another passenger were complaining that Mujerm was driving recklessly, police said. He then stopped the vehicle beside Interstate 83 in Springfield Township, where he and Taboh got out and began to argue.

As the confrontation escalated, Taboh began breaking the windows of Mujerm's car with a steering wheel lock, police said. Mujerm then punched Taboh and hit her in the head with the lock, knocking her unconscious, said police.

Emergency medical workers took Taboh to a hospital, where she was treated and released, police said.

State police charged Mujerm with aggravated assault, simple assault, reckless endangering and driving while under the influence of alcohol.

A phone number for him could not be located.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2007/01/02/national/a160331S49.DTL

beating on women is so lame.

but, i've used the club to smash out car windows from time to time.

it would be more interesting/entertaining to see one used for a deviant sexual purpose. think of the possibilities:

header_01_02.gif

header_01_03.gif

serves her right...the bitch was breaking out his car windows...she started it and didnt get charged for anything?....women have it waaay too easy.

When i was a kid, i would pretend they where shot guns.

Now im just gonna go around smashing bitches faces in with one.

Hahhhahha I remember doing that too....

Im sorry...but if any body started breaking car windows i would not hesitate to beat the shit out of them with anything...car locks,tire iron,windsheild wiper etc.

"As the confrontation escalated, Taboh began breaking the windows of Mujerm's car with a steering wheel lock, police said. Mujerm then punched Taboh and hit her in the head with the lock, knocking her unconscious,"

I would have fucked the bitch up too.:rolleyes:

it would be more interesting/entertaining to see one used for a deviant sexual purpose. think of the possibilities:

header_01_02.gif

header_01_03.gif

:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now