SP.ONE (yet another in my series of.........

Jerk182

i remember when i was first getting into all this, my cousin saw me drawing in a notebook and went to her car to get me this magazine her friend had put out. obviously, it was skills. i was so stoked, since up to that point i hadn't seen many graff mags. i asked her who her friend was and when she pointed out an SP piece, i flipped. she took me up to her old school where there was a bunch of SP pieces off in the cut, and i was floored. to this day i wish i would have caught flicks, since i highly doubt many people have seen those pieces.

without a doubt my favorite writer of all time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kode1three

f-r-e-s-h,fresh,fresh,fresh.thats fresh!

sp.IS the freshest writer to come along in years...he's got that smoothe destinct style.juss like if u see espo's works or amaze, you recognize it immediatly...there are other heads that rock dope peces / productions.thats dope too.But, to be a writer who can peice,bomb,rock deads.str8's.simples.throws.bubbles.taggs.that shitts impressive!someone i kno once said to me theyre getting tied of krylon & rusto's selection of colors.SP is the shining example that the use of color is what you make of it.i can pull some pretty fresh phills out of my ass on demand,but that cat leaves me in awe on every occation.home boy is crafty & original...not jocking just giving respect where its due!

kode.one.sbk.eda

Guest blancito
Originally posted by SCOTCHWISKEO

Ayo Blancito, who is next to SP on that last wall you posted?

off hand i can't remember...it was like 6am on a sunday. i know i caught a chino, rise, pgism by rise, bisc, sense, stane and maybe a couple others. did i miss you somehow? or you asking for curiosity sake...there was a lot there and i didn't get it all.

Originally posted by blancito

off hand i can't remember...it was like 6am on a sunday. i know i caught a chino, rise, pgism by rise, bisc, sense, stane and maybe a couple others. did i miss you somehow? or you asking for curiosity sake...there was a lot there and i didn't get it all.

Nah, the reason I asked is that looks like an ORO1 piece to the left of the flick. ORO was a real Bklyn bomber who hit the MTA in the late 80's, streets in the 90's, and fr8s in the 00's. He was killed the other night in Bushwick by a stray bullet. If you have the flick I would love to see it... ORO1, Rest In Peace.

Guest blancito

i'm sorry to hear about that. i'll check the files, and if i don't see it there, i'll take a stroll down to the spot in few days and take a second look.

Guest -40 trooper

damn Oro passed away? i remember he used to do the big Os..so simple but so catchy...sucks...rest in peace oro.

PS SP is dope

Archived