DOOD, ADULT DIAPERZ ARE THE BUSINESS!!!

stillanissue

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: REALLY VAGUE SUBJECT LINE SO YOU'LL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT?!?!

Disable the sync option in preferences, set it to hard drive mode. You should be able to add the songs no problem from iTunes. If you can't add them in iTunes, drag your friend's entire music library folder to the iPod icon in your drives list (if on Windows) or on your desktop (if on Mac). Put those files back in your computer, and add them to iTunes.

Re: REALLY VAGUE SUBJECT LINE SO YOU'LL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT?!?!

i had a similar problem and a friend gave me the solution.

you click on my computer and select your ipod from the list. then go to tools and folder options, select show hidden files and folders.

now all the hidden folders show up in the ipod folder

select ipod controls

then music.

the folder will contain folders called F00 F01 F02 etc etc depending on the number of songs. if you open the folder it will show the song but it will be named random things like CFDG etc.

you can select the whole lot and copy to your hard drive under music or what ever you like.

once it's copied to your hard drive open itunes and then all you need to do is open F00 select all and drag and drop into your itunes library and then repaet the step until all have been transfered. you need to select the songs as dragging and dropping the whole folder doesn't work

now you have all the songs off your ipod and into your itunes you can then go to your friends house and sync to his itunes and update all his songs then repeat the above steps then after all that you will have all the songs in itunes and the fun begins

i've got the step by step list somewhere but give the above a crack and see how you go

i had a similar problem and a friend gave me the solution.

you click on my computer and select your ipod from the list. then go to tools and folder options, select show hidden files and folders.

now all the hidden folders show up in the ipod folder

select ipod controls

then music.

the folder will contain folders called F00 F01 F02 etc etc depending on the number of songs. if you open the folder it will show the song but it will be named random things like CFDG etc.

you can select the whole lot and copy to your hard drive under music or what ever you like.

once it's copied to your hard drive open itunes and then all you need to do is open F00 select all and drag and drop into your itunes library and then repaet the step until all have been transfered. you need to select the songs as dragging and dropping the whole folder doesn't work

now you have all the songs off your ipod and into your itunes you can then go to your friends house and sync to his itunes and update all his songs then repeat the above steps then after all that you will have all the songs in itunes and the fun begins

i've got the step by step list somewhere but give the above a crack and see how you go

that sounds ridiculously fucking long winded. Doing it song by individual song?

just copy the songs from your friends computer, not itunes, the actual computer, put it on a usb or something, when you get home, move those songs onto your computer, and add all of them to itunes, done.

If you hover your cursor over the subject line of a thread, it gives you the first few lines of the first post

so, i already knew what your "intentionally vague thread" was all about. i just came in here to let you know this