Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
broke1

Coming To America

I currantly live in australia and hate it and i want to move to the usa, but i dont know what state/town to move to, can anyone help me out, i am looking for an area that is warm in summer and cool in winter, nice people and like houses with bright green lawns and big shady trees.

I currantly live in australia and hate it and i want to move to the usa, but i dont know what state/town to move to, can anyone help me out, i am looking for an area that is warm in summer and cool in winter, nice people and like houses with bright green lawns and big shady trees.

I live in the USA and I would kill to be able to move to Australia. If you hate it there, you're going to hate America even worse. DON'T DO IT..

I live in the USA and I would kill to be able to move to Australia. If you hate it there, you're going to hate America even worse. DON'T DO IT..

but australians and american people are very different (aussies are complete dickheads)

So are we. Only we have alot less freedom than yall and our cops and laws are way worse than yalls.

At least go to Canada. They seem pretty chill up there. It's cold as fuck there though.

From what I gather from freinds and family that have traveled is that Australia is the best country in the world.

Your retarded.

What are you excpecting life to be like there?

p.s your a fucking spastic and why are you still allowed on here?

What are you excpecting life to be like there?

better because i dont have any enimys like i do here

It's really not. What is way more "teh ghey" is being a grown man who can't spell simple words.

If you really want to move here I suggest anywhere in the states or Canada on the west coast. Not that it's the best place in the world, but you'll find people on the west coast are going to be a little more layed back and less asshole-ish.

I suggest Seattle though, everyone I've ever met from there has been nice.

I spellchecked it wrong anyway. Either way this dude is definately not above the age of 16 and has no real intent on moving to America.

Definitely*

:-D

Nor does he understand immigration procedures, the concept of money, or the difficulty of packing up your life completely and settling into a new country.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now