Coming To America

broke1

I currantly live in australia and hate it and i want to move to the usa, but i dont know what state/town to move to, can anyone help me out, i am looking for an area that is warm in summer and cool in winter, nice people and like houses with bright green lawns and big shady trees.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I currantly live in australia and hate it and i want to move to the usa, but i dont know what state/town to move to, can anyone help me out, i am looking for an area that is warm in summer and cool in winter, nice people and like houses with bright green lawns and big shady trees.

I live in the USA and I would kill to be able to move to Australia. If you hate it there, you're going to hate America even worse. DON'T DO IT..

It's really not. What is way more "teh ghey" is being a grown man who can't spell simple words.

If you really want to move here I suggest anywhere in the states or Canada on the west coast. Not that it's the best place in the world, but you'll find people on the west coast are going to be a little more layed back and less asshole-ish.

I suggest Seattle though, everyone I've ever met from there has been nice.

It's really not. What is way more "teh ghey" is being a grown man who can't spell simple words.

Nah, spellchecking niggas at every turn is way gayer than somebody misspelling a word or two. Actually you are teh gheyest thing to ever happen to 12 oz.

PS You're a douchebag and everybody on here including your freinds knows it.:lol:

Why don't you move to the other side of Oz if it isn't working out for you where you are?

I mean you want to move to the states? Haven't you ever seen an episode of Jerry Springer?

And I am pretty sure I would have typed it as 'definately' on here before. Lucky for me it wasn't picked up.