Casek is so full of it

HardyHarHar

Listen. I am so sick of reading posts that are full of made up facts and things. Suspect information distracts the conversations, and people just start bickering. I'd love to just make use of the ignore button, but then half the posts would still be people questioning Casek. What the hell? Casek, quit it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude don't you know 90% of americans know that JFK was killed by the U.S. government. the poll may actually say that 90% believe more than one person was involved but that's the same thing as saying the U.S. government.

there is without a doubt life on mars and water despite the fact that not one NASA scientist has confirmed this, but with my 12oz science credentials i have proven this.

we are indeed living in a holographic existence, and it has been proven, and if you argue with me on that, then you are arguing with science and the scientific method. i am a scientist. even though the idea of a holographic existence is a theory and not proven, and to say a hypothesis or a theory is PROOF is correct, even though the very same theorists on holographic existence will not call it proof -- that is in fact science, even though no true scientist believes it.

the united states told saddam hussein to invade kuwait. we told him to do this because all our oil interests are there, and we wanted him to take it over and set them on fire in the process. so we could give him an ultimatum to leave, and then we could attack him and push him out of kuwait and accomplish our evil plan of placing our interests in kuwait. oh wait we already had our interests there. okay we attacked him as a precursor to blame him for 9/11 10 years later

dude, i'm not a conspiracy theorist, the planted demolitions in the world trade center is the only conspiracy i believe in. trust me on this. okay fine, every other thread and topic ends with me throwing in a wild, unfounded, sensational, conspiracy theory. but still i am not a conspiracy theorist

but seriously thoe, Nick Berg and Zacarias Moussouai did have a homosexual relationship (forbidden by Islam) and shared love letters on each others laptop. Abu Musab Al Zarqawi was a CIA agent who had to punish his fellow coworker Nick Berg for not deleting this off their laptop as instructed. and the Jews killed Al Zarqawi for not inciting the Sunni-Shiite civil war in Iraq fast enough. I know this. you know this. stop being blind sheep and stop being blind to the facts.

and that nigger Theo is a rightwing republican and a bush supporter for the simple fact that he dislikes terrorism, doesn't dislike his country, and doesn't believe in wild conspiracies. which of course makes you a bush supporter and a republican by default. despite the fact he stated he dislikes bush and the iraq war. i know this because my 12oz science credentials I achieved summa cum laude proves this

one thing is for sure in this thread, theo has lame mockery on lock.

of course you would say that, due to your anger and personal vendetta towards me.

your ideology is fascist in nature, as you slander and libel those with vile personal attacks who do not share the same far-left views as you -- you don't support free debate and opposing input; and with such a fascist outlook, you're perpetuating the same ideals you hypocritically speak out against

casek is alright in my books, even if some of his claims are rooted in shifty 'facts'. these days you can't fault somebody for being unbelievably cynical and suspect of the gov't

that is no excuse. you should question propaganda broadcast by far-left institutions and media and conspiracy theories with the same veracity that you question propaganda put out by "the corporations," "the government," "conservatives," and "the man" that we all love to say is evil and subjegates the masses to being blind sheep and followers. if you don't, you will be unbalanced in your thinking, seduced and drawn in by every conspiracy theory that pops up, and become the same "sheep" that you accuse the others as being. neither is better. you are trading the devil for the witch.

this is amusing. thanks for giving me the attention my mommmy never gave me when i was little. you guys have filled the void and now i can be a real man.

i'm going to shave my eyebrows off and do a little pooky dance with a sock on my penis now.

seriously, thanks.

vampires-SM.jpg

and to theo: dude, atleast i'm not all in e-infatuation land with a guy (makros). you corny, faggot, random image bitch baby. why don't you get off of your right-wing homo horse and act like a real human. being.

seeking is correct, i have an rss feed from hell that makes me copy and paste onto a message board consistently. i don't have any idea what i'm talking about. i'm trying to foce my way into normalcy for your sake.

mamerro: so what if i am? are you a jew? is that why you pulled me over? some kind of jew conspiracy to arrest a celebrity?

i forgot hardharhar: post some real shit you nancy bitch. stop acting like the world "just is" and be a real american. even if you're not.

salute our flag motherfucker! i'll abu-ghraib your face /

of course you would say that, due to your anger and personal vendetta towards me.

your ideology is fascist in nature, as you slander and libel those with vile personal attacks who do not share the same far-left views as you -- you don't support free debate and opposing input; and with such a fascist outlook, you're perpetuating the same ideals you hypocritically speak out against

that is no excuse. you should question propaganda broadcast by far-left institutions and media and conspiracy theories with the same veracity that you question propaganda put out by "the corporations," "the government," "conservatives," and "the man" that we all love to say is evil and subjegates the masses to being blind sheep and followers. if you don't, you will be unbalanced in your thinking, seduced and drawn in by every conspiracy theory that pops up, and become the same "sheep" that you accuse the others as being. neither is better. you are trading the devil for the witch.

this is some excellent shit. i have a personal vendetta against you because i think your mockery of casek is hurtin'. plus your general idea of issues in israel/palestine are elementary, but if you want to assign some kind of bullshit at me for calling you on it a few times, whatever makes you feel better. i don't think i've ever actually called you a name(funny, you get extremely butthurt over people disagreeing with you). certainly nothing as vile as calling me a 'fascist'.

as for the rest of your post, i'm not sure how to even respond other than laughter. vile personal attacks? never, although i'll admit to calling your intelligence into question, but that's not really a 'vile' attack unless you're a crybaby. far left views? if that was the case, i would be agreeing with casek on a myriad of issues, namely his wacky 9/11 theories. i don't and if you cared to pay any attention you would know i've asked casek to provide proof/links probably more than anyone in crossfire. you're extrapolating this garbage from my views on the issues of israel and palestine, and since i called you out on your hypocrisy in those threads, now i'm fascist. i'm trying to recall the last time i called/accused you or anyone here of being a 'sheep', and wow, i can't recall that either. the rest of your post is just diarrhea that has no relevance to anything i have ever said to you.

of course we should be weary of strange doctrines, but i have a question.

how do you view the world we live in ?

better yet how do we fix it?

this is amusing. thanks for giving me the attention my mommmy never gave me when i was little. you guys have filled the void and now i can be a real man.

i'm going to shave my eyebrows off and do a little pooky dance with a sock on my penis now.

seriously, thanks.

vampires-SM.jpg

and to theo: dude, atleast i'm not all in e-infatuation land with a guy (makros). you corny, faggot, random image bitch baby. why don't you get off of your right-wing homo horse and act like a real human. being.

seeking is correct, i have an rss feed from hell that makes me copy and paste onto a message board consistently. i don't have any idea what i'm talking about. i'm trying to foce my way into normalcy for your sake.

mamerro: so what if i am? are you a jew? is that why you pulled me over? some kind of jew conspiracy to arrest a celebrity?

i forgot hardharhar: post some real shit you nancy bitch. stop acting like the world "just is" and be a real american. even if you're not.

salute our flag motherfucker! i'll abu-ghraib your face /

camron.jpg

"you maaad"

this is some excellent shit. i have a personal vendetta against you because i think your mockery of casek is hurtin'. plus your general idea of issues in israel/palestine are elementary, but if you want to assign some kind of bullshit at me for calling you on it a few times, whatever makes you feel better. i don't think i've ever actually called you a name(funny, you get extremely butthurt over people disagreeing with you). certainly nothing as vile as calling me a 'fascist'.

as for the rest of your post, i'm not sure how to even respond other than laughter. vile personal attacks? never, although i'll admit to calling your intelligence into question, but that's not really a 'vile' attack unless you're a crybaby. far left views? if that was the case, i would be agreeing with casek on a myriad of issues, namely his wacky 9/11 theories. i don't and if you cared to pay any attention you would know i've asked casek to provide proof/links probably more than anyone in crossfire. you're extrapolating this garbage from my views on the issues of israel and palestine, and since i called you out on your hypocrisy in those threads, now i'm fascist. i'm trying to recall the last time i called/accused you or anyone here of being a 'sheep', and wow, i can't recall that either. the rest of your post is just diarrhea that has no relevance to anything i have ever said to you.

i guess you're just anti-semetic. ever since i stated that i agreed with israel's attacks on hizballah, you've been on the nuts hard. i'm not pro-jewish, i'm just not pro-terrorist. you bring up the jews everytime you write to me. what do you have against jews? maybe you need to go ahead and seek counseling to deal with that pent-up racist animosity you have deep inside of you. help is only one phone call away.

Guest spectr
i'd break that twerps face into a few pieces.

glik0 gave me an awesome lifting plan a few months back....it's working.

well there is no doubt about that... but still 12oz grudge matches would be great... and don't worry casek we would give you a chainsaw anyway so you wouldn't have to worry about breaking his face...

well there is no doubt about that... but still 12oz grudge matches would be great... and don't worry casek we would give you a chainsaw anyway so you wouldn't have to worry about breaking his face...

chainsaws are fun.

you hear about that shit we did on new years?

there was a lake on fire.

and i pissed in my house....right next to the pool table.

i'm pulling a straight up thread jack on this bitch.

18 Secret Armies Of The CIA

1. UKRAINIAN PARTISANS

From 1945 to 1952, the CIA trained and aerially supplied Ukrainian partisan units which had originally been organised by the Germans to fight the Soviets during WWII. For seven years, the partisans, operating in the Carpathian Mountains, made sporadic attacks. Finally, in 1952, a massive Soviet military force wiped them out.

2. CHINESE BRIGADE IN BURMA

After the Communist victory in China, Nationalist Chinese soldiers fled into northern Burma. During the early 1950s, the CIA used these soldiers to create a 12,000-man brigade which made raids into Red China. However, the Nationalist soldiers found it more profitable to monopolise the local opium trade.

3. GUATEMALAN REBEL ARMY

After Guatemalan president Jacobo Arbenz legalised that country's Communist party and expropriated 400,000 acres of United Fruit banana plantations, the CIA decided to overthrow his government. Guatemalan rebels were trained in Honduras and backed up with a CIA air contingent of bombers and fighter planes. This army invaded Guatemala in 1954, promptly toppling Arbenz's regime.

4. SUMATRAN REBELS

In an attempt to overthrow Indonesian president Sukarno in 1958, the CIA sent paramilitary experts and radio operators to the island of Sumartra to organize a revolt. With CIA air support, the rebel army attacked but was quickly defeated. The American government denied involvement even after a CIA B-26 was shot down and its CIA pilot, Allen Pope, was captured.

5. KHAMBA HORSEMEN

After the 1950 Chinese invasion of Tibet, the CIA began recruiting Khamba horsemen - fierce warriors who supported Tibet's religious leader, the Dalai Lama - as they escaped into India in 1959. These Khambas were trained in modern warfare at Camp Hale, high in the Rocky Mountains near Leadville, Colorado. Transported back to Tibet by the CIA-operated Air America, the Khambas organized an army numbering at its peak some 14,000. By the mid-1960s the Khambas had been abandoned by the CIA but they fought on alone into 1970.

6. BAY OF PIGS INVASION FORCE

In 1960, CIA operatives recruited 1,500 Cuban refugees living in Miami and staged a surprise attack on Fidel Castro's Cuba. Trained at a base in Guatemala, this small army - complete with an air force consisting of B-26 bombers - landed at the Bay of Pigs on April 17, 1961. The ill-conceived, poorly planned operation ended in disaster, since all but 150 men of the force were either killed or captured within three days.

7. L'ARMÉE CLANDESTINE

In 1962, CIA agents recruited Meo tribesmen living in the mountains of Laos to fight as guerrillas against Communist Pathet Lao forces. Called l'Armée Clandestine, this unit - paid, trained and supplied by the CIA - grew into a 30,000-man force. By 1975, the Meos - who had numbered a quarter million in 1962 - had been reduced to 10,000 refugees fleeing into Thailand.

8. NUNG MERCENARIES

A Chinese hill people living in Vietnam, the Nungs were hired and organised by the CIA as a mercenary force, during the Vietnam War. Fearsome and brutal fighters, the Nungs were employed throughout Vietnam and along the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The Numgs proved costly since they refused to fight unless constantly supplied with beer and prostitutes.

9. PERUVIAN REGIMENT

Unable to quell guerrilla forces in its eastern Amazonian provinces, Peru called on the US for help in the mid-1960s. The CIA responded by establishing a fortified camp in the area and hiring local Peruvians who were trained by Green Beret personnel on loan from the US Army. After crushing the guerillas, the elite unit was disbanded because of fears it might stage a coup against the government.

10. CONGO MERCENARY FORCE

In 1964 during the Congolese Civil War, the CIA established an army in the Congo to back pro-Western leaders Cyril Adoula and Joseph Mobutu. The CIA imported European mercenaries and Cuban pilots - exiles from Cuba - to pilot the CIA air force, composed of transports and B-26 bombers.

11. THE CAMBODIAN COUP

For over 15 years, the CIA had tried various unsuccessful means of deposing Cambodia's left-leaning Prince Norodom Sihanouk, including assassination attempts. However, in March, 1970, a CIA-backed coup finally did the job. Funded by US tax dollars, armed with US weapons, and trained by American Green Berets, anti-Sihanouk forces called Kampuchea Khmer Krom (KKK) overran the capital of Phnom Penh and took control of the government. With the blessing of the CIA and the Nixon administration, control of Cambodia was placed in the hands of Lon Nol, who would later distinguish himself by dispatching soldiers to butcher tens of thousands of civilians.

12. KURD REBELS

During the early 1970s the CIA moved into eastern Iraq to organize and supply the Kurds of that area, who were rebelling against the pro-Soviet Iraqi government. The real purpose behind this action was to help the shah of Iran settle a border dispute with Iraq favourably. After an Iranian-Iraq settlement was reached, the CIA withdrew its support from the Kurds, who were then crushed by the Iraqi Army.

13. ANGOLA MERCENARY FORCE

In 1975, after years of bloody fighting and civil unrest in Angola, Portugal resolved to relinquish its hold on the last of its African colonies. The transition was to take place on November 11, with control of the country going to whichever political faction controlled the capital city of Luanda on that date. In the months preceding the change, three groups vied for power: the Popular Movement for the Liberation of Angola (MPLA), the National Front for the Liberation of Angola (FNLA) and the National Union for the Total Independence of Angola (UNITA). By July 1975, the Marxist MPLA had ousted the moderate FNLA and UNITA from Luanda, so the CIA decided to intervene covertly. Over $30 million was spent on the Angolan operation, the bulk of the money going to buy arms and pay French and South African mercenaries, who aided the FNLA and UNITA in their fight. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, US officials categorically denied any involvement in the Angolan conflict. In the end, it was a fruitless military adventure, for the MPLA assumed power and controls Angola to this day.

14. AFGHAN MUJAHEEDIN

Covert support for the groups fighting against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan began under President Jimmy Carter in 1979, and was stepped up during the administration of Ronald Reagan. The operation succeeded in its initial goal, as the Soviets were forced to begin withdrawing their forces in 1987. Unfortunately, once the Soviets left, the US essentially ignored Afghanistan as it collapsed into a five-year civil war followed by the rise of the ultra-fundamentalist Taliban. The Taliban provided a haven for Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, the perpetrators of the 9/11 terrorist attacks in 2001.

15. SALVADORAN DEATH SQUADS

As far back as 1964, the CIA helped form ORDEN and ANSESAL, two paramilitary intelligence networks that developed into the Salvadoran death squads. The CIA trained ORDEN leaders in the use of automatic weapons and surveillance techniques, and placed several leaders on the CIA payroll. The CIA also provided detailed intelligence on Salvadoran individuals later murdered by the death squads. During the civil war in El Salvador from 1980 to 1992, the death squads were responsible for 40,000 killings. Even after a public outcry forced President Reagan to denounce the death squads in 1984, CIA support continued.

16. NICARAGUAN CONTRAS

On November 23, 1981, President Ronald Reagan signed a top secret National Security Directive authorising the CIA to spend $19 million to recruit and support the Contras, opponents of Nicaragua's Sandinista government. In supporting the Contras, the CIA carried out several acts of sabotage without the Congressional intelligence committees giving consent - or even being informed beforehand. In response, Congress passed the Boland Amendment, prohibiting the CIA from providing aid to the Contras. Attempts to find alternate sources of funds led to the Iran-Contra scandal. It may also have led the CIA and the Contras to become actively involved in drug smuggling. In 1988, the Senate Subcommittee on Narcotics, Terrorism, and International Operations concluded that individuals in the Contra movement engaged in drug trafficking; that known drug traffickers provided assistance to the Contras; and that 'there are some serious questions as to whether or not US officials involved in Central America failed to address the drug issue for fear of jeopardizing the war effort against Nicaragua'.

17. HAITIAN COUPS

In 1988, the CIA attempted to intervene in Haiti's elections with a 'covert action program' to undermine the campaign of the eventual winner, Jean-Bertrand Aristide. Three years later, Aristide was overthrown in a bloody coup that killed more than 4,000 civilians. Many of the leaders of the coup had been on the CIA payroll since the mid-1980s. For example, Emmanuel 'Toto' Constant, the head of FRAPH, a brutal gang of thugs known for murder, torture, and beatings, admitted to being a paid agent of the CIA. Similarly, the CIA-created Haitian National Intelligence Service (NIS), supposedly created to combat drugs, functioned during the coup as a 'political intimidation and assassination squad.' In 1994, an American force of 20,000 was sent to Haiti to allow Aristide to return. Ironically, even after this, the CIA continued working with FRAPH and the NIS. In 2004, Aristide was overthrown once again, with Aristide claiming that US forces had kidnapped him.

18. VENEZUELAN COUP ATTEMPT

On April 11, 2002, Venezuelan military leaders attempted to overthrow the country's democratically-elected left-wing president, Hugo Chavez. The coup collapsed after two days as hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets and as units of the military joined with the protestors. The administration of George W. Bush was the only democracy in the Western Hemisphere not to condemn the coup attempt. According to intelligence analyst Wayne Madsen, the CIA had actively organised the coup: 'The CIA provided Special Operations Group personnel, headed by a lieutenant colonel on loan from the US Special Operations Command at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, to help organise the coup against Chavez.