the white rapper show (vh1)

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should have the black rocker show that would be some funny shit:lol: :lol:

In Richmond,VA there is a Guns N Roses cover band.

Called Rocket Queen.

The singer is black.

His name is Blaxel Rose.

If you live in Richmond, and they still play..you are raping yourself if you don't go see them play.

I like shows like this.

Even when I hate myself for liking them.

I am a sucker.

I'm gunna go out on a limb here and actually defend these people ha

Persia is real good, especially for a girl, even though she's a gross fat bitch

John Brown aka King Of Da Burbs is good, even though that whole schtick is corny...go peep his MySpace, dudes whole crew is decent

Shamrock is just Southern rap, which may or may not be your cup of tea, but he does it well

I like Sullee prolly the best out of everyone on that whole show, although I'm biased with the whole Northeast thing

Jonboy isn't great, but he's definately not bad...I just can't get over the fact that he looks EXACTLY like a snitch from around my way, Danny Fonts prolly knows who I'm talkin bout haha

The only straight up wack one left is Jus Rhyme. Dude wants to be black so bad it's not even funny, he raps about corny, political shit, and he does mad rediculous head/neck moves when he spits

I'm gunna go out on a limb here and actually defend these people ha

Persia is real good, especially for a girl, even though she's a gross fat bitch

John Brown aka King Of Da Burbs is good, even though that whole schtick is corny...go peep his MySpace, dudes whole crew is decent

Shamrock is just Southern rap, which may or may not be your cup of tea, but he does it well

I like Sullee prolly the best out of everyone on that whole show, although I'm biased with the whole Northeast thing

Jonboy isn't great, but he's definately not bad...I just can't get over the fact that he looks EXACTLY like a snitch from around my way, Danny Fonts prolly knows who I'm talkin bout haha

The only straight up wack one left is Jus Rhyme. Dude wants to be black so bad it's not even funny, he raps about corny, political shit, and he does mad rediculous head/neck moves when he spits

i call bullshit, i went to that bums page and seriously that ghetto revival shit is the reason why he will be a joke, his shit is too commercial and no real rap heads will respect that bull shit, my friend is only 17 and he can fucking destroy this "king of da burbz".

untitledcc8.png

^^SHITTIN ON ALL THESE NIGGAS EARLY.

JUS RHYME IS A JOKE, I SWEAR THAT NIGGA WOULD SUCK A NIGGAS DICK IF IT WOULD MAKE HIM BLACK...PERSIA IS A FAT WHITE FAKE STYLES P, JON BOY IS A FUCKING NERD, SULLEE IS JUST A BROKE WHITE NIGGA, SHAMROCK IS FUCKIN PAUL WALL WITH A CLEFT PALATE, AND JOHN BROWN...I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT NIGGA IS ABOUT BUT PRETTY SOON "GHETTO REVIVAL" TSHIRTS WITH "HALLELUJAH HOLLABACK" ON THEM ARE GONNA SELL MILLIONS DOG FORREAL WATCH. HE NEEDS TO PATENT THAT. YOU HEARD IT FROM MERO FIRST B. NIGGA LOOKS LIKE A MUPPET.

untitledcc8.png

^^SHITTIN ON ALL THESE NIGGAS EARLY.

JUS RHYME IS A JOKE, I SWEAR THAT NIGGA WOULD SUCK A NIGGAS DICK IF IT WOULD MAKE HIM BLACK...PERSIA IS A FAT WHITE FAKE STYLES P, JON BOY IS A FUCKING NERD, SULLEE IS JUST A BROKE WHITE NIGGA, SHAMROCK IS FUCKIN PAUL WALL WITH A CLEFT PALATE, AND JOHN BROWN...I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT NIGGA IS ABOUT BUT PRETTY SOON "GHETTO REVIVAL" TSHIRTS WITH "HALLELUJAH HOLLABACK" ON THEM ARE GONNA SELL MILLIONS DOG FORREAL WATCH. HE NEEDS TO PATENT THAT. YOU HEARD IT FROM MERO FIRST B. NIGGA LOOKS LIKE A MUPPET.

lol.true. i got fat ass winning that shit. sullee smoked him selfs retarded and cant remember his shit. thats it, the only 2 "real emcees" on that joint. good to see lords of bk still in it. and i think persia could rape those to skinny dudes wit that dildo while jhon b is all wide eyed reviving the hood who dosent want him. muppet status. and yeah smash fatty for the fuck of it, only if she cant look at me while wereing that green dress, and the "n-word" chain. but yo, i would smash all those whores.misfit,g-child, then claw, miss 17, then fatty.