the white rapper show (vh1)

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally, i say fuck hip hop. and im mainly talking about the underground shit. bores the fucking shit out of me. mostly anything after 95 just makes me want to stab acouple people.

Werd, the only rappers to come out since then that i liked was Pun r.i.p.. I dont even know if that counts as after 95' cuz he was on that firewater joint and J.o.envy album as well. This Pappoose cat though has gotten my master ear to take notice. Also Cuban Link is dope but Fat Joe blackballed him from the industry. And Remy is prolly my favorite female comercial rapper ever, not that its a good crop to scan from.

underground rap is the shit say what you will and think how you will but reguardless of what you think and say underground rap sounds good and is real. I'm talkin about soundclick/myspace unsigned status underground I personally just feel what most underground dudes spit is as real as it gets and isnt changed for commerical purposes.

as dudes like cage led the underground for years earlier grew up and quit smokin dust and left all those misguided fucked up underground hip hop heads in the cloud of dust he left we all formed from that mold and went our own ways but some always stay the same.

listenin and fiendn for that real shit.

all i hear from a lot of underground cats is the same tired one liners talking about how he's better than the next mc and he'll shit on anyone that tries to step to the mic.

tell a fucking story. for instance, i just recently got a mix cd from another cat that included slick rick's "sitting in my car" and i havent heard that song in years, but whats great about it is i could picture all the scenes. its like a fucking book in 4 minutes. where as the only shit i can picture with underground is some guy at a microphone trying to be as witty as the next boring cat. or talking about how much his shit is worth. yuck.

underground rap is the shit say what you will and think how you will but reguardless of what you think and say underground rap sounds good and is real. I'm talkin about soundclick/myspace unsigned status underground I personally just feel what most underground dudes spit is as real as it gets and isnt changed for commerical purposes.

as dudes like cage led the underground for years earlier grew up and quit smokin dust and left all those misguided fucked up underground hip hop heads in the cloud of dust he left we all formed from that mold and went our own ways but some always stay the same.

listenin and fiendn for that real shit.

from what little sense i could make of this i take it that you think internet rappers are dope? you're on pcp son. the more 'underground' you go, the worse the shit gets

all i hear from a lot of underground cats is the same tired one liners talking about how he's better than the next mc and he'll shit on anyone that tries to step to the mic.

tell a fucking story. for instance, i just recently got a mix cd from another cat that included slick rick's "sitting in my car" and i havent heard that song in years, but whats great about it is i could picture all the scenes. its like a fucking book in 4 minutes. where as the only shit i can picture with underground is some guy at a microphone trying to be as witty as the next boring cat. or talking about how much his shit is worth. yuck.

I know exactly what you mean by telling a story and there is alot of real good shit out there thats not just the average and its far and wide inbetween but you just gotta find it for youre self...find your niche if you will....and there are so many websites to do that you just gotta wanna do and find it for your self what sounds ill,real and good to you....if you say fuck underground its not worth my time it sucks blahh blahh then you wont find shit besides shit but some of these kids if you really get into their stuff there is much more than stories its compassion with that energy to do your thing reguardless of what pepole say about you and your flow

from what little sense i could make of this i take it that you think internet rappers are dope? you're on pcp son. the more 'underground' you go, the worse the shit gets

internet rappers are the same dudes I'm seein at shows so yea ....nd I was talking about years ago when Cage was on eastern conference and that whole scene ....