The crappiest thing about new years....

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr
like hula-hoop'in, group hoot'in cheese?

yeah that cheese.... there is just something about those hula-hoop girls... well I made some a couple people happy at least with my tickets.... but yeah man... 200+ to not even go see the show shit sucked....

i've gotta cosign on the hangover. mine was killer.

also: faggots who can't hold their liquor, girls who bring you home to make out (not to fuck), ex's period, tott's "champagne"

my night was pretty rad tho, so i'm not mad

periods period..... and fucka hangover... thats what the 1st is for..... sleepin it off....

the first should be spent sleeping... didn't work that way for me. i got up 3 hours after going to bed (0900 HRS) cleaned my room. packed some of my shit (moving in a week). went running. tried to sleep--room mates were loud and i couldn't i caught about 6 hours last night and a 30 minute nap today. tonight... i'll probably get 5 hours. so much shit to do this week. i feel like hell....

and i don't mind periods. fucking on the rag is a riot, and i've earned my red wings a dozen times over. dirty.

the first should be spent sleeping... didn't work that way for me. i got up 3 hours after going to bed (0900 HRS) cleaned my room. packed some of my shit (moving in a week). went running. tried to sleep--room mates were loud and i couldn't i caught about 6 hours last night and a 30 minute nap today. tonight... i'll probably get 5 hours. so much shit to do this week. i feel like hell....

and i don't mind periods. fucking on the rag is a riot, and i've earned my red wings a dozen times over. dirty.

i remember getting my redwings for the first time and preach was all laughing when i told him and payo was like "yeah fooo"

haha.

tylenol pms mayne..... i slept alll damn day... got no sleep last night though....

i feel like drunk (to ensure a good nights sleep of course).....