Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
foneiz2

drinking sick

last night a girl puked in a cup then this guy that just drinks everyone elses drinks picked it up and drank it.

i thought this was gross then remembered that once i drank my own sick when i was drunk for 3 smokes.

anyone else ever drank sick ?

dude I think its called vomit...and i dont know how long three smokes is...Is it less than a fortnight?

While I was at a party a couple years back and I was rollin i mean really rollin face and dying for some water I couldnt find any anywhere at this party I was so thristy I just drank the first cup of what I thought was water.....it wasnt water....it was an ash tray cup basically with everything besides water in it. I drank it all down and as I gulped all those cigg. butts and ash down I instantly fell to the ground and started to choke myself and I was throwing myself around on the ground like a mental case to get this horrible awful taste out of my mouth. the taste wouldnt leave for hours I tasted ciggarette infested and ashed beer that whole night.

call me George Foreman

cuz i'm sellin errybody grillz

Always been in my right state of mind NOT to drink from anyone elses cup except for mine.

Except when a hot girl asks "Why aren't you drinking? Do you want a sip of my drink?'

I can't believe this thread title hasn't been changed to shrinking dick yet. i thought of that one myself.

dude I think its called vomit...and i dont know how long three smokes is...Is it less than a fortnight?

dude! :)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now