Banging 18 dudes,and other radical shit

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

more power to him.

someone has to do it, may as well be yer buddy, brah.

Wasn't my buddy, so to speak, it was just the only guy who really spoke to me that night because he had an 'agenda'.

We were having a good old chat about music and he sprung this shit on me, and then was trying to put the moves on my naive young sister, who didn't realise that once I snuck her into a club, that he was buying her drinks to 'butter her up'.

Luckily for me I scored a drink or 2 as well!!!

But obviously since I also am very moralistic about who I am with, I would never let someone that old near my sister. If a guy was 21 though, I would be cool with that as most 21 year old guys are still kid-brained enough to put up with the dramas of a 16 year old girl. I know I was at that age.

18 year old girl with a 24 year old guy isn't too terrible.

My old room mates were 19 and 24 and would always have like 18 year old girls over the house. The problem for me was that at 18 these girls were on another planet. Giving us shit about the condition of our house or whatever while they still live at home. I'm 23, I don't have parents to keep the house spotless / do my laundry / pay for everything. I'm not complaining about that, but moreso that living on my own / working / taking care of myself has been going on since I moved out years ago and I've adapted and changed to deal with this new part of life (read: growing up).

At 18 none of that has happened yet, it's about SAT's and proms and shit. Which is cool, whatever, I didn't look down on them for that. But there was an enormous gap in what we could possibly talk about / relate to.

So yea, the girls were cute no doubt, but I felt kind of fucked up pursuing them like that. They were still kids to me. I'll leave that to my partyboy room mates.

with a screenname like 'frate raper' i find this entire thread hilarious.

girls who particiapte in said activities have their own issues to contend with, it's not like they are devoid of forethought

and trust me, as a 30 year old woman, i can tell you that men in their twenties are, for the most part, like older teenagers mentally and philosophically.

You see that's your whole problem right there. Maybe your game involves "duping" girls into the sack and that's why you're projecting your own imorality onto your homie. When I was in my late teens/early twenties I fucked a shit-ton of teenage girls, and not once did I try and run some kind of game to "dupe" them into the sack. Every single one of them knew what the deal was and they were down. Some of them even passed their freinds my way. Girls at that age just want to fuck most of the time. They usually have a boyfreind their own age but they also have their older dudes that they creep out to fuck on the side. They just want that experienced dicking. It's just a part of growing up. It's a phase they go through.

I'm married son! My beef is with dude running game on emotionally messed up/retarded girls. I've stated over and over, and like I've stated over and over every day run of the mill girls that agree to get down and are of age are totally fine with me, They understand the game and are in on it. If my homie was bringing home these chicks I'd say "gooooooooood foooooooor you dude" and maybe through a high five his way. He's NOT doing that....hes "roller rinking" looking for bottom feeders.

I rape yards, ask around bout me i got a bad rep for smacking spots silly!

Racism? didn't they start the civil rights movement 50s?, and the baby boom has nothing to dow ith morals and everything to do with the end of a world war, the 50's rocked...some high points besides the cars would be the music....and to compare the morals on the whole, look at the hoopla Elvis's dancing stirred and now look at modern music videos with the sexually charged rated R themes...........simpler times