Banging 18 dudes,and other radical shit

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

plus every girl is different

im sure there are some dope 18 year old girls that

could be mature enough to chill with you and your boys

it just depends on the girl

exactly. most of the girls i've dated were always younger than me. why? i don't know, things just seemed to work out that way. it's not like i go out of my way to meet younger girls or only date them. i date girls based on their personality (and yes looks, but the personality goes a lot further in my book). As far as hook ups, if a girl is legal and hot........smash!

Re: Banging 18 year olds,and other retarded shit

Why'd ya get so butt hurt dude?

Its mostly my fault for not getting into the details of homies behaviors with these chicks. He finds the weakest, needy, self conscious ones. Then gives them what he thinks they need until he gets what he wants. Then washes,rinses and repeat's....thus removing that little bit of innocence they may have had left in them at that age and replaces it with a confused young lady that requires an explanation which she won't get because THAT'S LIFE . Why do I know that's what happens, well a lot of times they’ll will seek me out because I’m his best friend. Normally I make up some shit about him having some real social problems, which he does, but I make it seem like he liked her to much to tell her and its easier this way.I feel sorry for the girls in the sense that a hard lessons is learned and the hands of another simply being careless, not just of their feelings but of the mental state they’re in. It COULD now I’m saying could! create long term problems in relationships down the road. Its a shitty world yeah and all that you made you’re bed shit applies but fuck dude to hammer through handfuls of girls at a time, something is wrong with that.

I've seen it done so much that its starting to ruin the idea of fresh unspoiled pussy.............but we could just hurl weak insults back and fourth if you'd like? But like my earlier post I'll take the moral higher ground because I've got standards in which I've chosen to live my life by. I’ve done the womanizing thing its fun but comes back ten fold.

My whole point of the thread was to talk about the issue of age playing a role in your dating rituals. Life experience is what it boils down too, if a 22 year old had married that flip she might have a different bond with him because they're learning and maturing as they go, not to say that two people regardless of age wouldn't do that, but some one 20 years the elder of the other will have some set standards in they're life thus far. In 20 years when he's 60 and wants to hang out and watch Matlock and she wants to bike ride and live her life to the fullest because she's in her prime the connection they initially had could be all in vain.

Now the yang of this is love is BLIND, and holds no baring on anything, if you love said person regardless of age your going to be the best lover you can be....................but if you really love this person look past YOUR LOVE for this object and look long range, will your love ultimately harm the development of your object of affection?

And that's my issue with age gaps. Its why I'd like to think of myself as a considerate lover and friend.

Soup you're into martial arts you've studied this type of thing I'm sure of it.

I'm not knocking you, and for me to be butt hurt requires me to take what I'm saying seriously, but god forbid my points opposing yours are just as credible. First off, I'm serious about alleviating yourself of the words "moral highground" because they do you no good. No good at all. You can't seriously think every single one of the girls he's been with are gonners, and every single girl you've been with are bound to live a life of greatness. It doesn't work like that. A lot of shit happens in someone's lifespan and to consider his interaction in their lives is anything more than a blib on their psychological radar would be flatout wrong.

Not to mention what you call your dude's "rinse and repeat" method is exactly what those girls wanted at the time, and for a girl to fall for some dude then later decide she fell for him for the wrong reasons is a normal experience, not traumatic, and it's one she'll be doing for decades to follow. Don't lie to em. If you want to be some upstanding mature citizen, you can explain to them that sexual attraction is a strange sporadic thing and beating herself up for not knowing what it was he liked about her is stupid and she's better off not even knowing anyway. They're all butt hurt because they thought they had your dude and men everywhere figured out, and they thought they were the shit for having an older smarter trophy-boyfriend than all the other little girls. This is where some guys will say "I want women, not girls" to avoid a lot of the annoying superficial highschool bull but those dudes are misunderstanding what makes a girl a woman because every woman still has annoying girlie tendancies and some 15 year olds are wiser than some middle aged bitches out there. Either way if you make catchphrases for yourself to follow as guidlines of what women you're gonna persue like "Women not girls" or "barely grass on the field, play ball" or "Take the moral highground." you're a fuckin dumbass.

Oh and martial arts has shit to do with women, or what i believe you're reffering to as "life discipline."

I'm not knocking you, and for me to be butt hurt requires me to take what I'm saying seriously, but god forbid my points opposing yours are just as credible. First off, I'm serious about alleviating yourself of the words "moral highground" because they do you no good. No good at all. You can't seriously think every single one of the girls he's been with are gonners, and every single girl you've been with are bound to live a life of greatness. It doesn't work like that. A lot of shit happens in someone's lifespan and to consider his interaction in their lives is anything more than a blib on their psychological radar would be flatout wrong.

Not to mention what you call your dude's "rinse and repeat" method is exactly what those girls wanted at the time, and for a girl to fall for some dude then later decide she fell for him for the wrong reasons is a normal experience, not traumatic, and it's one she'll be doing for decades to follow. Don't lie to em. If you want to be some upstanding mature citizen, you can explain to them that sexual attraction is a strange sporadic thing and beating herself up for not knowing what it was he liked about her is stupid and she's better off not even knowing anyway. They're all butt hurt because they thought they had your dude and men everywhere figured out, and they thought they were the shit for having an older smarter trophy-boyfriend than all the other little girls. This is where some guys will say "I want women, not girls" to avoid a lot of the annoying superficial highschool bull but those dudes are misunderstanding what makes a girl a woman because every woman still has annoying girlie tendancies and some 15 year olds are wiser than some middle aged bitches out there. Either way if you make catchphrases for yourself to follow as guidlines of what women you're gonna persue like "Women not girls" or "barely grass on the field, play ball" or "Take the moral highground." you're a fuckin dumbass.

Oh and martial arts has shit to do with women, or what i believe you're reffering to as "life discipline."

The problem isn’t the Wash & Rinse, its with whom he's doing it do.

Which is the whole point of the thread, if he was picking up regular teenaged girls it would be fine thus is life they’re learning but like i’ve said before dudes using the weakest links. Its like picking a fight with small guy just because you can knock his block off, its weak and like i’ve said over and over THAT COOOOOOOOULLLLLDDD, alter this persons way of thinking not just of you but of people “like” you.

My morality and the formula in which I live has alot to do with my disapproval of it, I learned alot my life reading about martial arts, and self discipline which is why I referenced that towards you. I know you have a respect not only for yourself but the people that you surround yourself with.

We’re on the same page here but I’m not trying to talk anyone out of anything, I’m looking to discuss the long range forecast of our actions. A comparison with my lameo graffiti online peers,which you’ve done a great job with your obviously not one of the retarded fucks that spit some bullshit about “we dunt love dem hoes”.

Hey freightraper, What you fail to realize is that teenage girls fuck older dudes. Usually it's all they're looking for and it's not traumatizing or whatever. It's human nature. It's perfectly normal. Maybe you missed out on that part of growing up.

I want to go back the leave it beaver 50's homey when men wore 3 piece suits to sporting events and caddies ran for 3400 clams, doesn't relate to dudes knocking boots with minors, that's as old as time. I'm liking the "simpler" times and the moral values that era represents.

The whole thread is to discus the long term side effects of going out of your way to dupe young chicks into the sack....like my homies doing, but you failed to realize that.

I want to go back the leave it beaver 50's homey when men wore 3 piece suits to sporting events and caddies ran for 3400 clams, doesn't relate to dudes knocking boots with minors, that's as old as time. I'm liking the "simpler" times and the moral values that era represents.

That was TV homie. Not real life. And the "Moral values" you're talking about don't apply to real life either. I'm not comming at you on some hostility shit, I'm just trying to explain that there's nothing wrong with your homie tapping young pussy. Soup seems to be summing it up good enough though.

so you're saying the moral values that middle american circa 1950 are the same as today? you really don't understand what I'm saying. ICool tho, you're trying to make a point I respect it yadda yadda.........just compare different eras ala 1960's and 70's the love movement and free foward thinking people breaking free from the repressive idologies from earlier times......never mind You're a good dude holler! drop it

The whole thread is to discus the long term side effects of going out of your way to dupe young chicks into the sack....like my homies doing, but you failed to realize that.

You see that's your whole problem right there. Maybe your game involves "duping" girls into the sack and that's why you're projecting your own imorality onto your homie. When I was in my late teens/early twenties I fucked a shit-ton of teenage girls, and not once did I try and run some kind of game to "dupe" them into the sack. Every single one of them knew what the deal was and they were down. Some of them even passed their freinds my way. Girls at that age just want to fuck most of the time. They usually have a boyfreind their own age but they also have their older dudes that they creep out to fuck on the side. They just want that experienced dicking. It's just a part of growing up. It's a phase they go through.

those chicks can't discontect love from fucking, thats whats wrong with it man, you can ruin another persons view on the whole thing...and who the fuck are you to do that?

i'm going back to the 50's

If I went back to the 50s, this would happen:

P77809_9.jpg

so you're saying the moral values that middle american circa 1950 are the same as today?

That's not even close to what I'm saying. Morality changes like bad trends. In the 1600's morality led to lynching and burning women deemed "witches". These days morality leads to 18 year old kids being sentenced to prison terms, labled as "sex offenders" for the rest of their lives and ruining any chance they have at a decent life. Just for getting some pussy from girls in their same age bracket. Fuck any form of morality that's not based on simple common sense. There's nothing wrong with fucking a girl that wants to fuck. There's nothing imoral about it. Unless that is you're running some BS game on her.

Im pretty sure this question really doesnt have anything to do with this thread, but its 3am and i cant get this shit off my head. Aight, so me and my friend kelsy.. we been friends for like 2 years now right? well just like.. a week ago.. we started gettin way close, i dunno if im fuckin weird or somethin but we were about to have sex and just like.. stopped and didnt do it.. i was like.. this is kinda fuckin weird, since we are way close and shit.. we've never been like this.. anywho.. i dunno what to do, most of my friends just say fuck her and go on with it and shit.. but i dunno..

Any suggestions?

If you want to remain friends just don't fuck her, but if you don't care or want a future with her just get it over and done with.

Whats more scary is the fact when I visited this 28 year old ex on NYE, her 8 year old daughter was dancing with a pole on the porch and doing stripper moves begging for attention.

Now that is scary!!!