Banging 18 dudes,and other radical shit

Frate_Raper

Best friend is 24 and screws young girls, nothing under 18 but he's bout them 18 year olds. Now Homies not as grown as he should be. I think they're more his speed right now, but man young girls seem like a huge hassle, not that older ones are any better, I'm just saying these hot young chicks are willing to rock out because they think this "mature" dude is what they need.

It just seems so wrong, these chicks have nothing in common with all of us when he brings them around, but they put on a good front seriously they try to keep up with the conversations etc. but what the fuck do these dudes want out of these girls other then un tapped pussy? I don't get it they're like fucking retarded, you can't relate to someone on the same level when you've lived the best ten years of their life already, shouldn't they be with some one they're own age to experience all of life's ups and downs with out some shit head that's around for the pussy being jaded to their retard problems.I understand the men mature slower then girls around that age BUT FUCK DUDE!

good for dude I guess getting new poon,it seems so wrong.

I’m way to nice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Banging 18 year olds,and other retarded shit

smash his bitch... then tell her thatt its a rotten world and she should re-evaluate her decisions now, because theyll affect her for the rest of her life...

its win-win for you

-you get to smash teh 18 year olds

-you teach your stupid friend a lesson

-you give the dumb whore a valuable life lesson

problem solved

oh, and ^first

seriously i would not date a girl that much younger than me, it would be a pain in the ass. you wouldn't be able to go to bars and shit. and you would be sucked in to the stupid shit that happens amongst peer groups of teens. don't ever wanna go back to that.

My ladies best friend is dating a 43 year old man, She's 22. He's never been married but has been in many long term relationships. I know, I know good for him getting wicked young poon. They have nothing in common and i’ve heard this dude is a pedophile from more then one person. I have a hard time with this dude running his yap to me about my life and not screwing up my business etc......I might just show the ol timer what a 24 year old ass whopping feels like!

You need to stop acting like worrying about who your friends fuck makes you better person. In no way does fucking your friend permanently warp their young impressionable minds into homocidal psychopaths ready to kill themselves and take your friend with them. You're putting sex on a pedestal. Loosen up.

Nothin wrong with not wanting to talk to arrogant obnoxious teenagers, but don't be a cock block.

You need to stop acting like worrying about who your friends fuck makes you better person. In no way does fucking your friend permanently warp their young impressionable minds into homocidal psychopaths ready to kill themselves and take your friend with them. You're putting sex on a pedestal. Loosen up.

Nothin wrong with not wanting to talk to arrogant obnoxious teenagers, but don't be a cock block.

you don't get it homie!

I'm stoked on him doing it, its more of a moral higher ground thing for ME. I think its rad and we laugh about it but I feel bad for SOME of them.

I'm tired and wont go into it.

There's nothing to get dude. There's all different walks of life out there. A guy from my dojo is 40 and married a 22 year old from the Philippines. You could say they have nothing in common since there's even a major language barrier cus she can't speak more than twenty words of english. She's pregnant with a baby right now and noone is a stupid fucking jackass to say she's not living out the best life has to offer. You've got to be a spoiled burntout jealous little prick if you feel "sorry" for these people, or if you think these girls are better off being in an age of wonderment before the age when life is apparently so bleak that girls fuck men seven years older than them since it's the bleak thing to do. Stop seeing things so black and white, and for god's sake erase the phrase "moral high ground" from your vocab. It's absolutely worthless in every sense.

All that matters is if your dude is happy. Are you all a bunch of saps who sit around thinking about when it was that your youth was zapped out of you and how the best years of your lives are behind you? Get wit it.

^^^ole dude has himself a fucking concubine...hell yeah.

I think fucking 18 year old girls is too damn easy when you have a few years on them. Thats my thing with it. I used to hang out with some younger cats from work and they would always have a bunch of young girls at thier parties and since I was the older more mature guy they were usually willing to put out to me no prob. That takes all the fun out of it. I like having to put in a little work for a girl thats pants are not so easy to get into. Its like getting into the VIP vagina club. Plus there is not much that comes out of some 18 year old scenester sluts mouth that I feel like hearing.

Why'd ya get so butt hurt dude?

Its mostly my fault for not getting into the details of homies behaviors with these chicks. He finds the weakest, needy, self conscious ones. Then gives them what he thinks they need until he gets what he wants. Then washes,rinses and repeat's....thus removing that little bit of innocence they may have had left in them at that age and replaces it with a confused young lady that requires an explanation which she won't get because THAT'S LIFE . Why do I know that's what happens, well a lot of times they’ll will seek me out because I’m his best friend. Normally I make up some shit about him having some real social problems, which he does, but I make it seem like he liked her to much to tell her and its easier this way.I feel sorry for the girls in the sense that a hard lessons is learned and the hands of another simply being careless, not just of their feelings but of the mental state they’re in. It COULD now I’m saying could! create long term problems in relationships down the road. Its a shitty world yeah and all that you made you’re bed shit applies but fuck dude to hammer through handfuls of girls at a time, something is wrong with that.

I've seen it done so much that its starting to ruin the idea of fresh unspoiled pussy.............but we could just hurl weak insults back and fourth if you'd like? But like my earlier post I'll take the moral higher ground because I've got standards in which I've chosen to live my life by. I’ve done the womanizing thing its fun but comes back ten fold.

My whole point of the thread was to talk about the issue of age playing a role in your dating rituals. Life experience is what it boils down too, if a 22 year old had married that flip she might have a different bond with him because they're learning and maturing as they go, not to say that two people regardless of age wouldn't do that, but some one 20 years the elder of the other will have some set standards in they're life thus far. In 20 years when he's 60 and wants to hang out and watch Matlock and she wants to bike ride and live her life to the fullest because she's in her prime the connection they initially had could be all in vain.

Now the yang of this is love is BLIND, and holds no baring on anything, if you love said person regardless of age your going to be the best lover you can be....................but if you really love this person look past YOUR LOVE for this object and look long range, will your love ultimately harm the development of your object of affection?

And that's my issue with age gaps. Its why I'd like to think of myself as a considerate lover and friend.

Soup you're into martial arts you've studied this type of thing I'm sure of it.

I am on the level with you there Frate.

My ex was 15 when she hooked up with a 27 year old from work. She is now twice divorced (he was the first) at 28, and had the '10 best years of her life' taken from her. Now she is 28, and recently divorced for the 2nd time, and is trying to act like the 18 year old slut she should have been all those years ago.

I'm 26 this May, and picked up an 18 year old chick at a club the other week, and also saw a couple of 18 year olds last year, however I must say that it is kinda hard to relate to the new generation as their morals are pretty low. See what Crusty Mike said as an example, there are plenty of girls like that these days.

I had to chaperone my 16 year old sister to her work do, and had a 27 year old from her work pull me aside and tell me he fancied my sister. He was a decent guy, however I still think that that age gap is too dramatic, and common ground seems to disappear way too quickly as time goes on.

Good thread mate.

I like women not girls. End of story.

Real talk right there.

I thought i'd try hanging out with a 21 yr old chick.....who thought she would impress me by talking about all the weed she smokes, how her little friend threw up all over her car, how she can drink "like....5 shots of vodka...easy! hee hee!"

sorry miss....I am getting dumber just listening to you.

you guys are all women i fuk them 18 year olds all day

....seriously...I don't understand the gayness of this thread. You guys lie, man..all you people claiming you think it's wrong to screw an eighteen year old. They just as horny as the rest of us!!

naw man, you've got it all mixed up.

hey, if a horny 18 yr old wanted to get it on, sure, why not...

...i think what you misunderstand is that it's a bad plan to try and DATE one or see one as gf material or bring one to kick it with your friends (espc if there is at least a 3 year age gap and you're over 21.)

nuff said