Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

beaten cops, deadly explosions.....a good start to 2007 - happy new year

listening to australian radio right now (where it's already new years day) and so far there were riots in rye (a seaside town of victoria) where a few cops got what was coming to them, broken bones and such.

also there have been explosions in bangkok. a little less on the fireworks end of the spectrum, little more tnt related. not sure how many have died. anyhoo, i'm sure there's alot more news to come

fucking its already 2007 wow I wish it was back in 92 when everything was great and I was actully at a point in my life where I was troubleless and totally woryless. life goes on though...hopefully we can all learn some new things for the better this year and make a differnce in some way.

this was a crazy way to close out the year, all during the last days, james brown dies, president ford dies, saddam hussein dies, 3,000th US soldier in iraq dies, riots in australia, bombings in bangkok, kevin federline becomes a wrestler... wow

I witnessed the bashings in rye. Good times. I got drivin back to town about 3 and i saw some maoris fighting cops. And black guys chasind eachother throwing milkcrates.

fucking its already 2007 wow I wish it was back in 92 when everything was great and I was actully at a point in my life where I was troubleless and totally woryless. life goes on though...hopefully we can all learn some new things for the better this year and make a differnce in some way.

Yeah, 1992, the good ol' days when everyone was still capable of rocking out to "boom-shaka-laka-laka, boom-shaka-laka-laka", right?

rock out with your cocks out tonight boys, new years in u.s., and its time to get wasted........

"somebody" told me that they "overheard" "some guy" say he's gonna throw a bit of a riot tonight...

should be fun.....

woo, yeah there were also a couple of random bashings that ended in deaths as well, what an awesome way to start of the new year... with a murder charge!

I shot guns off on my block. hooray for the hood.

Hopefully this isn't true.

And if it is true then hopefully someday years from now when you have your shit together and are no longer "CRUSTY MIKE", but some random dude with a wife and kids etc... you'll be kissing your wife as your kids set off fireworks in the street at midnight New Years and a random bullet fired into the air from blocks away falls right into your head.

And if it's not true then disregard. I'm drunk and probably read that shit wrong anyways.:krunk:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now