beaten cops, deadly explosions.....a good start to 2007 - happy new year

Abracadabra

listening to australian radio right now (where it's already new years day) and so far there were riots in rye (a seaside town of victoria) where a few cops got what was coming to them, broken bones and such.

also there have been explosions in bangkok. a little less on the fireworks end of the spectrum, little more tnt related. not sure how many have died. anyhoo, i'm sure there's alot more news to come

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fucking its already 2007 wow I wish it was back in 92 when everything was great and I was actully at a point in my life where I was troubleless and totally woryless. life goes on though...hopefully we can all learn some new things for the better this year and make a differnce in some way.

fucking its already 2007 wow I wish it was back in 92 when everything was great and I was actully at a point in my life where I was troubleless and totally woryless. life goes on though...hopefully we can all learn some new things for the better this year and make a differnce in some way.

Yeah, 1992, the good ol' days when everyone was still capable of rocking out to "boom-shaka-laka-laka, boom-shaka-laka-laka", right?

I shot guns off on my block. hooray for the hood.

Hopefully this isn't true.

And if it is true then hopefully someday years from now when you have your shit together and are no longer "CRUSTY MIKE", but some random dude with a wife and kids etc... you'll be kissing your wife as your kids set off fireworks in the street at midnight New Years and a random bullet fired into the air from blocks away falls right into your head.

And if it's not true then disregard. I'm drunk and probably read that shit wrong anyways.:krunk:

And if it is true then hopefully someday years from now when you have your shit together and are no longer "CRUSTY MIKE", but some random dude with a wife and kids etc... you'll be kissing your wife as your kids set off fireworks in the street at midnight New Years and a random bullet fired into the air from blocks away falls right into your head.

And if it's not true then disregard. I'm drunk and probably read that shit wrong anyways.:krunk:

well supposing the lot of us were dumb shits we might have shot in the air and ruined everyones chances of survival. Shooting in the air runs the risk of having bullets rain back down on yourself. Im not down with that.

I had a bullet come through my window right where my head was seconds before.... shit aint no joke

this was a crazy way to close out the year, all during the last days, james brown dies, president ford dies, saddam hussein dies, 3,000th US soldier in iraq dies, riots in australia, bombings in bangkok, kevin federline becomes a wrestler... wow

Holy shit, you just made me think of this movie I saw yesterday..It's called Idiocracy..some Mike Judge goodness.You'd love it.