Stupid Bets.

Mauler5150

OK, this thread is for all you out there that have made stupid bets (or placed stupid wagers) on things.

The latest was the other day at the beach, me and my friend made a bet over the character in the Golden Girls played by Betty White, as I was trying to describe the cast list of the TV show Boston Legal to him.

The wager was a Large Big Mac meal, haha!

I said her name was Betty (referring to the character) but he said it was Rose. He was right and I lost, but the moral of the story is that we made a stupid comical bet on some random popculture facts from our childhood, where we were mentally scarred by having to witness such a travesty of a TV show.

So what stupid bets have you out there made?

And did anyoneend up taking up the bet on here to rock that angled hairstyle (I forget what it was called)?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A friend of mine bet my other friend that the dad from the brady bunch movie wasnt the boss in some other random movie. He lost and they were betting a full on punch to the balls or some crazy ass dare and if you didnt go through with the dare you just get your balls punched. So he opted for the dare. We made him knock on his ex girlfriends moms house at 2 in the morning nude with a coffee cup in hand asking for sugar. It was one of the funniest thing I've seen and I wish my friend didn't move with the video tape.

my sister and I went to go see Apocalypto and there was two old couples sitting a few rows down, probably in their seventies. She bet me a dollar they'd end up walking out of the movie and then they did during the scene where the guy gets his face bitten off by the panther.

ha ha ha. I forked over the dollar

this wouldve been better to post on nye, but better late than never...

An easy way to make overly intoxicated peoples hangovers the next morning even worse is to give then any big bill and a lit cigarette and tell them to put the bill on their arm and then tell them if they can burn a hole in the dollar with it on their arm, they can have it. hilarity ensues when they keep trying to burn the dollar and every time burn their arm.

• 2 years later...