when you're poor and hungry...

NOVAGIRL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by demo

soup kitchen: this was me a few months ago. yeah i was homeless. what do you mean id better start running?

WHAT IS WITH YOUR SIGNATURE?

-GOODBYE ONE

TICTOC.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

go to taco bell, get a side of beans (.25) and 3 10" flour tortias (.25 each) it'll cost you exactly a dollar, plus tax. ten get a bunch of sauce, mix it in with the beans, and tear off little pieces of the tortias to dip into the beans. it'll fill you up and its cheap as hell. i lived off this stuff for about a year...

Thats best , most ghetto hilarious thing ive ever heard..........but now i have to go try it bc it sounds good

Originally posted by NOVAGIRL

i found this dented ass can of tuna in my cupboard...should i go for it? i just opened it and the appearance seems normal...if there is a normal for can fuckin fish...

i'm a poor college student who always seems to have cash for weed and SKYY vodka and cheap wine...priorities...

Hey i got some baaaaad ass recipies for some drinks and shit like that to make with that sky vodka that will make you shit faced like none other...

I drank a whole bottle of that shit about a week back...and even played a game of caps afterwards too...wasnt fucked up that much..:D

Archived