fuckin drunk and moved back home...

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What a coincidence! I am drinking too! Whiling away the hours until 11 and then i am on my way into SF and won't be home until 6 am.

As for you....Some1....it sucks living at home with the parents. i did it once or twice in my time and now your overiding incentive in life is to move back out again as soon as possible.

Regardless of how old you are, you are a perpetual 16 yrs old in the eyes of your parents and you will be treated as such until you get back out on your own.

How....no....WHY did you end up back home?

oh yeah yeah yeah.....i guess you changed your name?

Yeah, I'm sorry... I'm having to adjust to that... I go by Sam now, I had to add a bunch of letters to subtract a couple letters... it's a 12oz crew thing, it has to do with the tattoos and branding... anyway... I heard you got snow!

The chick came and picked me up thats the fuckin shit right chhhheeeeaaa....

Home with a huge hangover...

Mauler I liked the fact that my house was haunted after you get past being freaked out it becomes pretty cool. I would sit around by myself and wait for stuff to happen...

What a coincidence! I am drinking too! Whiling away the hours until 11 and then i am on my way into SF and won't be home until 6 am.

As for you....Some1....it sucks living at home with the parents. i did it once or twice in my time and now your overiding incentive in life is to move back out again as soon as possible.

Regardless of how old you are, you are a perpetual 16 yrs old in the eyes of your parents and you will be treated as such until you get back out on your own.

How....no....WHY did you end up back home?

Racism from my backwoods roomates and their friends made me move home... I'll give two examples...

I my friend Alex(black) and a bunch of my asain friends are over watching PPV UFC and my roomates friend walks in the back door starts yelling "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KILLA NIGGER HANG A NIGGER"(sorry for offending) and walks in the room and goes "I just put my foot in my mouth" sits down next to Alex...I kicked the dude out. Luckily my friend is cool and just responded with "Don't worry about it I know what I am getting into out here..." (he later told me that he would kill the kid if he wouldnt get in trouble by the marines...)

Second instance my old manager punched some kid in the head because he said "Who brought the Nigger and his white girl friend."

I am amazed at how backwards these people are. After a couple other instances I just couldnt take it. The kid who I know ended up moving out none of our friends would come over anymore and we couldn't take the hillbilly atmosphere...