SAN DIEGO SUPERCHARGERS: AFC WEST CHAMPS

michael savage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mr. savage. you will be pleased to know that i watched the chargers play on the television. i have no idea who they played or who won, because... i was drunk... at like... noon. But that LT dude sure can run fast. oh and sorry i havent returned you phone call. but... i have, um, been drunk. so, look forward to a drunken phone call from yours truely on new years.

much love

C. Feldman

*read, but not dictated*

so, its been some time since i posted, and i tell you, i havent been much of a bencher lately...as many of you know, it's football season, this is my freight hibernation period. on sunday's, i'm affixed to my couch. starting at 8 am, i get two hours of the nfl countdown on espn. then, a heavy dose of the early games, which i usually pay my attention to drew brees and the saints (drew was my qb last year, i miss the dude). then, its SUPERCHARGER time (assuming we're at home, where we always control the 1 o'clock slot). for the next three hours i'm squeezing the life out of my football , jumping on the couch, running for ten second pee breaks, and hoping to yell FUMBLE! it's been a trying season. though my SUPERCHARGERS are 13-2, they have twisted my guts and thrown off my eating pattern all season. tomorrow is the final game of the regular season at home against the arisona cardinals. so, for all of you true charger fans and heck, even you bandwagon jumpers, this post is for you. enjoy...

I am in the smae boat as you homie..I actually got to go to the Chargers vs. Broncos game a few weeks ago..Great game hopefully my team Chicago Bears will be seeing yours in the Super Bowl..Bench on homie

alot of goodies in here but big ups to the crew mates

Pubek

Bugs