While Painting....

Spoke RAC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Give them your paint next time and say I'm really sorry I ran from you, I thought you were a gang that was going to beat me up, but I realized later you just wanted my paint.

PS don't carry any sort of gun or weapon, you'll get in more trouble in the long run. Speaking of long run, I'm sure you'll have to do that agian if you see them =) Good luck !

Bruce_1nR

Rookie

2. Its saturday, and you were painting, you ran like a bitch into church seeking protection, according to you, you got stuck in mass....which would mean you were painting in the daytime or at such a time as when people are still out and about. That is a quick way to catch a bad one.

"JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBUS!!!! SAVE ME, JEBUSSS!!!"

HAHAHA

yeh. bazooka seems like the more responsible way to go about it....you know....sort the problem out as quickly as possible.

Good advice samauri.

instead, tattoo ur tag to your arse. so when the gangsters come along, you can moon em, and they'll know exactly whose arse their looking it. *remember those BIG, BOLD letters.

ya your best bet is to keep on painting your same tag. and just stand up for yourself. panit cans can hurt when used as a blunt weapon to the side of the head so dont bother carring a knife. and even if they are down with the crips i doubt any of those fuckers will care about some dumbass kids tryin to jack some kids paint and they wont get involved.

but you sound like an moron so dont do anything and just carry on being a twat

hahahahaha this is thefunniest post ever, i recomend you use your paint to continuously apply camouflage to you entire body and then if you ever see those guys again STICK TO THE TREES!!!!!!

im talking green face brown hands and stripes of all different colours, to add even more disguise try buying a plastic bird and gluing it to your head at an angle.

now about carrying a weapon, i recomend a bat , you can walk around a busy area with a bat as long as in your other hand you throw a ball up and down.

dont carry a knife, knifes are shit, unless its real big, but yeah if you stab someone with a knife less than 4 inches (ie : a legal one) it aint gonna do shit all except pss the guy off you stabbed(obviously some guys may like the tickle)

and lastly dont be such a fucking pussy next time youe those guys pick up a brick and crack one of them in the side of the face then tell the other one to step back while u proceed to smash the bck again and again into his mates face.

problem solved and youv provided some work for the guys who arran flowers as the kid with the rock face will undoubtedly get visited by his fellow gang members and to not take flower is BEEF!

peace out