While Painting....

Spoke RAC

While painting I heard something behind me. A guy stealing my paint. lol. But still, I told him to fuck off, and he was part of "MMW" Milton's most wanted - a gang associated with the crips, and the other guy was from MTB which is M-Town Boys. They were gonna fucking throw me off a 40 foot ledge if I didn't give them the paint. So I kept the paint, booked it into a nearby church, and I dropped my hat with my tag on it. so it's Saturday, and I booked it into the church, I was stuck in mass. So I waited until I got out, and I was wondering if I should change my name. I'll get murdered if I don't, and if I do, I may also by people I know, because they've known me as spoke for a LONG time. Please guys, help. Should I change my name, or no?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

*sigh*

Many things are wrong here, allow me to begin.

1. First and foremost, a tag on youself/stuff is a no - no

2. Its saturday, and you were painting, you ran like a bitch into church seeking protection, according to you, you got stuck in mass....which would mean you were painting in the daytime or at such a time as when people are still out and about. That is a quick way to catch a bad one.

3. Carry a knife...even a airsoft gun with the tip painted black with your dad's krylon will work...young gangsters are pussy.

4. Why do you have a 'bag' of paint....take a backpack if you're going to carry ''that many'' cans.

5. Apairently, your screen name is also your "tag name"

You sir, are a fucking moron.

*sigh*

3. Carry a knife...even a airsoft gun with the tip painted black with your dad's krylon will work...young gangsters are pussy.

this is the worst idea ever. fuck carrying a concealed weapon, even a replica. doing that shit can turn a minor graffiti charge into something much worse if you get caught

why the fuck do you need a weapon, just tell them to fuck off, really dude.

yeah, lemme tell you, dem hardcore 15 yr old gonna get their tech and drop a 9 through your skull..ever hit a kid in the face with a lighter or a bar in your hand? start with that. then the next time they confront you. YOU beat the first kid in the face and kick him off that 40ft ledge and proceded to toss his bitch friend after with him

Guest spectr

next time they see you walk up to them and start explaining that they don't actually want to beat your ass, they just want attention from their parents... then start telling them about how they have oedipus complexes... trust me it will work... they will leave you alone after that...

and you shouldn't have your tag on your hat.. everyone is right about that... you should get it tattooed on your forehead instead...

this is the worst idea ever. fuck carrying a concealed weapon, even a replica. doing that shit can turn a minor graffiti charge into something much worse if you get caught

why the fuck do you need a weapon, just tell them to fuck off, really dude.

I KNOW CARRING AN AIRSOFT GUN WITH TIP PAINTED DUMB

AND CAN GET YOU IN TROUBLE

BUT KNIFE GOOD IDEA CUASE IF YOU GET CHASED DROP IT

OR IF YOU KNOW THEY ARE GOIN TO CATCH YOU(LIKE THEY

ARE RIGHT BEHIND YOU)PULL THE KNIFE OUT WITH OUT THEM

SEEING IT AND TRIP AND PLACE IT UNDER YOUR BODY.

OR IF YOU ARE IN A BAD NEIGHBOR HOOD AND YOUR WHITE

I THINK THEY MIGHT UNDERSTAND BUT MAYBE NOT.

LONG AS THE BLADE IS UNDER 4" YOU CAN CARRY IT IF IT IS

LONGER IT ILLEGAL SO JUST GET A SMALLER KNIFE AND YOU

WON'T GET IN TROUBLE