Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spoke RAC

While Painting....

While painting I heard something behind me. A guy stealing my paint. lol. But still, I told him to fuck off, and he was part of "MMW" Milton's most wanted - a gang associated with the crips, and the other guy was from MTB which is M-Town Boys. They were gonna fucking throw me off a 40 foot ledge if I didn't give them the paint. So I kept the paint, booked it into a nearby church, and I dropped my hat with my tag on it. so it's Saturday, and I booked it into the church, I was stuck in mass. So I waited until I got out, and I was wondering if I should change my name. I'll get murdered if I don't, and if I do, I may also by people I know, because they've known me as spoke for a LONG time. Please guys, help. Should I change my name, or no?

hope you didnt talk a lot of shit to them, they might remeber you for that, but honestly stop being a pussy.

"AHHHH!!!! GWAPHEETOES RUINED MY LIFE!!!! AHHHHH!!!!"

I wouldn't sweat it. Lay low for awhile, esp in that area. It's highly unlikely that they would find you writing again, and recognize your name. Just don't let anyone see you!

Now the more important issue. Why do you have your name on a hat?

0_o

¢K muthafuckas!

I doubt they cared about your name. Just wanted to sell your bag

and yet...u can still type....utterley amazing.....

wtf. tag on ur hat. are u a fucking retard? or just trying to act like one.

yeah seriously i dont know while you would be wearing a hat with your stuff on it... "While Painting....."

*sigh*

Many things are wrong here, allow me to begin.

1. First and foremost, a tag on youself/stuff is a no - no

2. Its saturday, and you were painting, you ran like a bitch into church seeking protection, according to you, you got stuck in mass....which would mean you were painting in the daytime or at such a time as when people are still out and about. That is a quick way to catch a bad one.

3. Carry a knife...even a airsoft gun with the tip painted black with your dad's krylon will work...young gangsters are pussy.

4. Why do you have a 'bag' of paint....take a backpack if you're going to carry ''that many'' cans.

5. Apairently, your screen name is also your "tag name"

You sir, are a fucking moron.

*sigh*

3. Carry a knife...even a airsoft gun with the tip painted black with your dad's krylon will work...young gangsters are pussy.

this is the worst idea ever. fuck carrying a concealed weapon, even a replica. doing that shit can turn a minor graffiti charge into something much worse if you get caught

why the fuck do you need a weapon, just tell them to fuck off, really dude.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now