Pet Peeve Thread.

ZeroCool

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swiss Army knives.

swiss-army-knife.jpg

surdoue.jpg

I used to have one as a kid and never once found it useful. None of the blades were that sharp, all the tools on these things are horrible, and carrying one of these is like walking around with a paper wieght in your pocket. No wonder the Swiss stay away from wars.

Fucken coming up to a t-junction and then a big fucken 4wd blocks off your view. So you have to wait for the stupid fucker (most of the time a soccer mum)driving the big heavy piece of shit to have absolutely no traffic so they can take off. Finally you are able to go.

Fuck these things, they shouldn't be on the road. They aren't designed for it, they are only good in the bush.

Oh yeah, add to my list women who smoke. They fair shit me they do.

Grown women wearing sweatshirts with Disney characters on them.

People who don't recycle.

People who litter.

Goatees.

Flame tattoos.

My neighbors who insist on stomping up three flights of stairs.

My nieghbors who are too lazy to take thier trash down to the dumpster, so they leave it sitting outside thier door for days on end.

Cold weather.

that free antivirus security center that comes with my internet... no serious this shit is fucking annoying.. it makes my computer run like it has viruses on it...

when you go to a bar, sit at a table with friends that you know and there are females you dont know. so you try and be nice.. and introduce yourself. its her bday. so you wish her bday and she has to act like she has a horse cock in her ass.

its okay, it just makes me realize how much better i am than you especially with the 2 inch gaps between each of your teeth. hoessssssssssssss.

• 2 weeks later...