Pet Peeve Thread.

ZeroCool

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people that were dark clothes out running and call the cops when you almost hit them!

pop punk rock! i mean what the fuck!!!!!! it is not cool to rock a pink shirt with black paints and hair. they hate the corporations but go buy DC shoes and rock ramons shirts. don't get me wrong there a good bad but now its just the face for im like everyone eles!

WHERE IS THE STYLE AT!

Guest spectr

my roommates.. I am hard pressed to think up one redeeming quality for either of them...

The fact that one of my roommates starts screaming about how she shouldn't have to clean up other peoples messes when she wants to use a dish and the sink is filled with her dirty dishes, no really she is not aware of the fact that the mess is hers. She somehow can't manage to wrap her brain around the concept of you use a dish and don't clean it, it doesn't magically clean itself.. and that it also means it's your dirty dish not anyone else in the houses dirty dish...

Oh yeah the fact that they think house meetings are the only way to talk about anything.. I have to sit and listen to them bitch about something else again tonight...

Their rats... The fact that they let their rats run around on the kitchen counter.. I don't cook at my house anymore... I find rat shit on the kitchen counter about once a week... no seriously why the fuck are you going to let your pet rats run around on the fucking kitchen counter...

The amount of trash that these people produce... the buy groceries every day and throw about half of what they buy away somehow... they are fucking vegans to... they could just compost it, its all fucking vegtabales and we have a compost about 10 feet out the back door in the yard... is it really to fucking far to walk 10 feet from the kitchen to the compost in the back yard...

their friends.. Now trust me I thought these people were weird until I met the people they associate with... now those people are fucking weird.. sometimes I think they all escaped from a mental institution.. I seriously think they all might have... some of these people are just fucking crazy....

when I'm hungover i like to buy a bacon and sausage sandwich on the way to work.

it FUCKING does my head in when you try to get your sandwich out of the bag and the stupid prick behind the counter hasn't cut it the whole way through.

You grab one half of the sandwich and then get half a slice of bread on one side and a full slice on the other.

Meanwhile you also now have a paper bag filled with Bacon and sausage and a lone half slice of bread. It's steadily turning transparent because of the hot fat from the bacon.

Not too mention the fresh cooked bacon is hot and is dripping on you fingers so you throw the other half out.

happend to me this morning FUCK FUCK FUCK!

I only changed to this shop because the previous shop used to do that as well.

You have the metal thing that guides the knife you have the big bread knife.

CUT MY SANDWICH THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH!

In the summer fatties walking around in flip flops. When they lift the heel the flip flops make this nasty peeling sound cause they're stuck to their sweaty feet. Then they pop off and slap the ground. It makes this revolting rhythm as they shuffle down the sidewalk.

Furthermore who the fuck wears flip flops in the city this place is filthy.

• 2 weeks later...
Pro-Ams

Sat down at a poker table earlier and some dude was braggin how he was whatever place in the WSOP. Described himself as a Pro-AM. Listen asshole don't glorify your status by adding pro to your shit.

well that sounds like a bad poker player to me.. hopefully you parted him from quite a bit of his money...