Fantastic 4: The rise of the Silver Surfer.

ILOTSMYBRAIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I didn't bother seeing superman returns....after all, isn;t the only really money part him getting shot in the eye and walking right into that chain guns line of fire?

yep that part where he gets shot in the eye was dope.

but the problem with superman is that his whole schtick is old-fashioned and played. looks exactly the same but with glasses. has way too much power so it makes it uninteresting. you like to see mortal superheros who really get hurt when they're punched or could die if they take a bullet. they should've retired that nigga when he died in that fight with doomsday.

so far the only good ones of the new era of super-hero movies (Spider-Man and after/post-Batman & Robin)

Spider-Man 1, 2

Batman Begins

X-Men 1, 2, 3

Daredevil got bad reviews but I thought it was decent...

i really didnt like the third x-men movie. the first two seemed to be focussed on the characters and their relationships to one another. the third one felt to me like a dumb orgy of CGI, with a bad plot. i was backing the supervillains through the whole movie, the x-men were a bunch of uncle toms.

you're all falling for the hype of spiderman 3 though, i think venom will come at the end, and be the main villain in #4

That's what I believe. Then Carnage will come in halfway and then they team up.

new_graphic_novel4071.jpg

I used to have the Silver Surfer NES game.

silversurfer_front.jpg

There are so many Marvel heroes that I like, I just can't choose one =/

I dont remember Silver Surfer acting evil, although it has been a long time since the last time I even check with that shit, COME ON GREEN LANTERN MOVIE!! Cause green lantern is the most powerful of all. If the user has the will the power has the way, those who read the comics know this..thank you and I bid you a good night.

this looks good, i saw the first fantastic four and thought it sucked balls though, shit was too long.

the x men movies have been cool, daredevil was good, spider man flicks were so so, i thought the punisher flick was dope too.

but really, next comic book movie needs to be:

deadpool65.jpg

i hope they dont try and out silver surfer to being a villain on his lonesome. he is the herald of galactus so they gotta have him in it. that shit would be awesome.

galactus is a YES!

http://imdb.com/title/tt0486576/

Plot Outline: The Fantastic Four learn that they aren't the only super-powered beings in the universe when they square off against the power Silver Surfer and the planet-eating Galactus.