Life after graffiti?

buckfiftyexports

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone is desperately trying to be funny, it just ain't working

Sayin'.

My problem is that I'm exactly like dude in question, excep that I don't really need graffiti in my life to have a fucked up time passing out at night.

This means, simply, that if you put me in a major metropolitan area, chances are that I'm going to end up breaking the law. It's not a matter of wanting to write on shit. I just do retarded things after dark and, in a city, writing on things is one of the easiest/most rewarding ways to destroy.

If I'm not in living in a city (like now), I'll find someone to drive around to random areas and bullshit with.... which usually leads to someone breaking the law by either blowing up propane tanks at construction sites, putting rocks through windows or melting porta-potties with 2-litre gas/oil combination bombs.

I can be a dumbass.

So, mostly, I've taken to lifting weights at weird hours. That seems to keep the trouble at bay and the energy managable. Push-up and benches are the savior of my freedom. Pussy helps too, but sometimes after I hook-up with a girl I don't really like I just want to destroy more shit, so I tend to stick to lifting.

I just don't get that. I can't picture myself ever thinking "gee i cant get to sleep, I'm going to lift some shit hell yeah". Lifting waits seems totally retarded to me.

Different strokes for different folks i guess.

I do this. If I am up and cant fall asleep I just say fuck it go to the gym for an hour or until I get tired...

I also do this if I get in fights with womenz it keeps me from penetrating their skull with my phalanges...

ironfingersofdeath.JPG

I just don't get that. I can't picture myself ever thinking "gee i cant get to sleep, I'm going to lift some shit hell yeah". Lifting waits seems totally retarded to me.

Different strokes for different folks i guess.

Yeah. Making sure your muscles actually work is totally retarded..

Like, why bother doing anything that isn't out of neccessity and stuff, bruh.

there are lots of things you can do actually. If you don't want to stop- then don't. If you do want to stop, simply move on....people come and go from writing. Take a break

The title is slightly miss leading. Im not quiting, I just cant paint in my home city due to heat. Therfore I have to find something else to do.

But this made me think of what its going to be like once I do quit!

Sayin'.

My problem is that I'm exactly like dude in question, excep that I don't really need graffiti in my life to have a fucked up time passing out at night.

This means, simply, that if you put me in a major metropolitan area, chances are that I'm going to end up breaking the law. It's not a matter of wanting to write on shit. I just do retarded things after dark and, in a city, writing on things is one of the easiest/most rewarding ways to destroy.

If I'm not in living in a city (like now), I'll find someone to drive around to random areas and bullshit with.... which usually leads to someone breaking the law by either blowing up propane tanks at construction sites, putting rocks through windows or melting porta-potties with 2-litre gas/oil combination bombs.

I can be a dumbass.

Co-signed

The title is slightly miss leading. Im not quiting, I just cant paint in my home city due to heat. Therfore I have to find something else to do.

But this made me think of what its going to be like once I do quit!

you could always try migrating to a new place to paint for a few days.

lifting/working out is really positive... its not a meathead thing, its good for you and its mentally rewarding to get stronger. and it helps you sleep. physical exhaustion that you push on yourself is a great feeling. i run and climb as well.

i quit graf ages ago. if i'm drunk and there's a marker around i usually end up writing on stuff, but that energy is easy enough to send elsewhere; reading, writing, working out, drawing. destructive tendencies are hard to get rid of altogether though.

i quit graf ages ago. if i'm drunk and there's a marker around i usually end up writing on stuff, but that energy is easy enough to send elsewhere; reading, writing, working out, drawing. destructive tendencies are hard to get rid of altogether though.

co-signed goon

There's this crazy notion going around tht i still write.

Even when I did i was only so so at best but that never stopped me from having a ton of fun and meeting some really unique and fascinating people.