Genome's Guide To Getting Away With It

Genome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in all my incounters with the law. this is what happens.

1.) the cop searches me no matter what

2.) I am never read my rights

3.) The police report is never the actual truth

and in the end its my word against Officer Hero and his sworn testimony of lies in court.

So my advise is either RUN if you have atleast a 50% chance of making it. Or. play ball and hope u have nothing incriminating on you. NEVER BRING A CAMERA as its probably been said many times before.

This...

• 2 months later...

cops train for long distance running theyre stamina is a lot greater than yours, therefore you should get in shape and run everymorning or get a gym membership and run on the treadmill because trust me, itll help you a LOT when youre trying to outrun the cops, i run everyday to build energy and stamina and i've outrun them plenty of times

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure if the aclu would help. I have recently been caught even after reading this guide and been fucked by the law. They released me but I have to appear in court in a couple of weeks.

We Prefer Cases Without Serious Factual Disputes

We tend to take cases that do not involve complicated disputes of fact, and prefer cases that involve questions of law only. An example of a factual dispute is an employment discrimination case in which the employer claims he fired the employee because of poor job performance and has credible evidence to support that claim, but the employee disputes the evidence.

We often decide not to accept cases involving factual disputes because: (1) if a court resolves the facts against the client, it may never reach the civil liberties or civil rights issues; (2) if the decision rests upon the specific facts of a case, the case is less likely to have broad impact on many people; and (3) we have so few staff attorneys that it is difficult for us to devote attorney time to resolving factual disputes.

Types Of Cases the ACLU Generally Does Not Accept

The ACLU does not generally accept these types of cases:

* A person has been fired from a job without a good reason or just cause;

* A person is being denied benefits, such as workers' compensation or unemployment benefits;

* Criminal cases, or complaints about a person's attorney in a criminal case. We consider accepting criminal cases only in limited instances, such as, for example, when a person is being prosecuted for engaging in activity protected by the Constitution – such as participating in a political demonstration.

Hey Just a quick one here. something i have been tossing arround my head for a while. I was popped 2 years ago in a small ass town 4 hours away, multiple states away from my home town for painting, it was legible, they got the same. did a bit of time for it

Never dropped the name, kept it going and been taking it to my city now,

is it wise to change names?

different state, different times, keep the name? change? will the cops make a connection?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce_1nR (View Original Post)

Word up, this thread is the best I've read so far...good lookin.

But what happens if you meet up with a lawyer and he wants to know what he expects to have to defend you from. If you tell him graffiti...

Wait, can lawyers give information to the police, or are they on some shit like, "Dr/patent confidentally"?

yes. they have to have a confidentiality agreement. otherwise they wouldnt be your lawyer.

imagine all those murderers. their lawyers obviously have confidentiality otherwise they'd be running around saying. HE DID IT, HE DID IT

i wanna add on the subject of cell phones, as much a good idea it is to keep them at home its also just as good to have one with you, say a cheep prepaid WITH NO CAMERA PHONE, this way if u get chased n you cant get back to you or whoever you may be withs whip, you can call someone else for a ride so you dont have to wait hours for the cops to clear up and also if you didnt drive and you get split up and your hide for hours the dood your with might think you got caught and is on th way home while your hiding in the trees 10plus miles from where you reside. also this is another big 1 DO NOT SAVE PEOPLE UNDER WHAT THEY WRITE. ok you were smart you left your phone at home or did as i say and got a cheep bullshit phone with you, you went out, got up, n got out all save n sound, thats not to say there isn't a case being built against you, and you have no idea, then they get the serech/arrest warrent, whoknows maybe that dood you ran into in the yard a few weeks ago n swaped numbers with got poped n talked and gave out your info to save his ass, be very cautions of new people you meet, if you dont have any other friends that write then your doing things right, but anyway however this happens and you go to answer the door not knowing its 5-0 looking for you and im sure your going to have your phone on you, they take you to jail take your phone n boom, they got stopsignoners number so they call his phone company, get all his info, shit they got him too, and they might even be so kind to tell them they got him thru you and tell him he should testifi against you, or maybe treeoner n now they got him aswell, so dont save people under what they write and look what happened to genome, i have seen this "where you hide your supplys" thread and everyone just talks shit ahhh ur a bunch of toys hiding your shit from mommy and daddy, if this dood had his shit hidden, they might have had alot less evidence to hold against him, this is all just my 5cents be save, be smart, stay free every1, also on youtube theres some videos you should all checkout and i think they been posted on here before but heres a few you can serch for more yourselves, hopfully this helps some of you

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=HOW+to+not+get+busted&aq=f

erfffff.....wearing gloves is like essential...if you don't the cops will nail you for having paint on your hands it sucks. Also, once your in, saying nothing worked for me. Because the more you're going to protest or say anything at all the more they're just going to try and fuck you over. Fucking cops are awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TL;DR! Lemme summarize.

Don't save anyone in your phone as what they write.

---

Now I'm going to wonder why this thread isn't closed because it's a joke. If you write, you're going to get arrested, if you've never been arrested, or never do, chances are you don't write. It's part of the game, sometimes it sucks, but suck it up. If you're scared, don't do it. The end.

When the cops come all you say is "I have nothing to say." The end, nothing else.

Don't even answer unrelated questions. If they're going to arrest you, they're going to, who knows, if you keep your mouth shut they might just walk away and you can go back to your bowl of cap'n crunch.

That's it. That's all this thread needs.

TL;DR: If you're scared to get arrested, find a different hobby or be a legal eagle wall kid.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A friend of mine got caught recently and he does not want to change his name. I remember reading some thread basically saying that cops can know who you are, even if your name is all around town but can't prosecute you. Shouldn't that be probable cause? Any insight on this would be nice, thanks.

Yah I think so because they need to catch you in the act... and then they can only charge you with that one time.. because they can't prove all the other times were you.