Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

if i traveled more

i've been pondering getting an mp3 player. apparently rental's mom has one she doesn't use, i might swindle hers off her

i mean ipods are still dope as shit, but i like the way the zune shows video wide ways and is wireless.

but im sure the next gen ipods will be the same.

zunes use the microsoft windows media player interface/package = shit....i'm pretty sure avi's are a no no on the zune.

so in order to rip or download dvds/ video files one must convert the .avi file to a windows media compatible file (.WMV or .MP4), which is bullshit..i think it's the same with the creative labs media player also.

always been a fan of this one....

ArchosAV500_445.jpg

http://www.t3.co.uk/reviews/entertainment/personal_media_player/archos_av500_portable_media_player

So... I have a shuffle. Its the jump off. I like it. A friend has an ipod video. I recently dl family guy season 2-5 for them. Every file is in mp4 format. When i try to add it on my itunes it seems to go through the process but never shows up. Like if its in the wrong format then why doesnt it convert them like it does for all my wma files to aac?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now