Clothes you love but don't wear

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got this fresh fat albert fubu shirt that i've only worn in public like twice. bought it in like 2001 when fubu was still in style. it's red on the back and white on the front, with that vintage baseball shirt look (with the colored sleeves and the white front). i don't wear it because it's fubu, and because it makes me look black.

My friend left this brand new (gaudy-ass) all-over print BAPE hoodie at my house. The shit's bright yellow and green and the zipper goes all the way up to the top of the hood. I don't really love it, or like it for that matter, but I can't bring myself to wear it. I know I'm supposed to want to because shit's mad expensive, and trustfund kids the world over kill for this shit, but I just can't muster the sauce to give a fuck.

If another 6 months goes by and he doesn't ask about it, it's definitely going on ebay.

I think those bape hoodies are plain ugly. Way too busy for me.

Edit: and permafried, I know where that shop for cassette playa is in tokyo. at least the mall thing. but that place has the ugliest clothes for stupid expensive prices. I saw a pair of plain purple jeans for $1000. No fucking way am I shopping in that kind of place.

Archived