Pick Ups In Public Places

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being forward with girls is whats up. I mean if you are looking for a girl you would like to spend your money on and talk feelings with then maybe its not the best idea. Maybe you should just carry a bouquette around with you and when you see her spring into action with all that romeo shit.

but a lot more than not "Hey. You look good. Whats your name? Thats pretty. Oh really? I have to run can i get your number and give you a call some time?" works really fucking well.

shits hard to do for sure...

in my experience, its all about getting "the look"

if you catch eyes, she smiles, or keeps looking at you to, she's clueing you in to come holler.

at that point it doesnt matter where you are at...

and from then on im just real... say hi, shoot the shit a little bit, tell her she's cute or whatever, and see if she wants to grab a drink sometime or something...

that whole looking for them to eye ya down has really helped me, and everytime ive seen a girl kinda eyeing me, before i hollered, ive been sucessful in getting her number.

shits hard to do for sure...

in my experience, its all about getting "the look"

if you catch eyes, she smiles, or keeps looking at you to, she's clueing you in to come holler.

at that point it doesnt matter where you are at...

and from then on im just real... say hi, shoot the shit a little bit, tell her she's cute or whatever, and see if she wants to grab a drink sometime or something...

that whole looking for them to eye ya down has really helped me, and everytime ive seen a girl kinda eyeing me, before i hollered, ive been sucessful in getting her number.

Tease actually knows whats up!!!!

This is my tried and true method that I apply in any situation.

It is all in the eyes as they say, the eyes are the window to the soul!!

SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF:

ME : HEY GIRL..

GIRL: HI

ME: CAN WE FUCK?

I've actually done this a few times except without the hey girl part.

I was just sitting down this hot chick walked up and I tapped her shoulder and spoke into her ear just saying do you wanna have sex? She was like fuck outta here mofo or try harder than that what the fuck was that? shit like that then I flopped my dick out and she started suckin it straight up in the bar in front of all her girlfriends then they got jealous and started to join in it was glorious

**True Story**

(Why the fuck didn't I make a thread about this)

I went to fill up some petrol and I walked in and handed over the cash and I heard this girl mumbling something and I said "sorry what was that?" and she just handed me the money quickly and said thanks.

As I was walking back to the car I was trying to decipher what she mumbled to me and then it struck... She said "do you wanna fuck" I swear to god.

So I hopped back into the car and went back to work.

Work finished around half an hour later, so I went back to the petrol station to see what was going on with her.

I bought a Big M and went to the counter and said (she was pretty decent by the way) "Did you say what I thought you said before?" and she said " what did I say" I told her that she said to me 'Do you wanna root?' and she denied it.

I was like fuck then I thought fuck it and asked for her number and she fuckin rejected me I couldn't look at her after that and haven't been back to that servo since.

Just tell random girls you have a WHOLE LOT of liquor and cocaine... then you'll get teh secks.

This man is a genius...

If the stupid sayings, small talk, taking her out for a drink, or cocaine and booze dont work...just go straight for this...

hostage.jpg

Now this really werks everytime...

I was at a bus stop and this girl starts flirting like crazy. We get on the bus together (she's cute but sort of shifty). I couldn't figure shit out. She asked me where I was going and she seemed like she wanted to come along. Then she mumbles something about getting paid (at least I think thats what she said). I kicked her to the curb. To this day I'm still not sure if she was a prostitute or not.

dhabs you made your move to a-town yet?

and also, ive noticed a good spot to meet chicks is the gym... ive been a few times and ive seen some girls eye ballin me when playing / walking to the water fountain between games.

i just need to hop on a excercise bike and it would be on

• 2 weeks later...