Pick Ups In Public Places

Gunm

Am i the only one who finds it to be a whole new dynamic when you see a cute girl in some public place other than a club/bar/party/show, etc... and you make the attempt to socialize with the intention of getting a number or a date going?

When you see a bangin' girl waiting for the bus or in line to get food...there's a whole new approach involved. Trying to meet a girl in public is one of the most challenging things for most guys to pull off sometimes.

I usually say something goofy or left field to break the ice. I think once my business cards come in that'll allow me to step the game up.

The last time I threw down something on a cute girl I was waiting at a crosswalk and i turn to this cute chick and say

"So...uh...you cross this street a lot?"

She smiles and sez "Only when there aren't any cars coming."

I smiled back and left it at that.

I dunno, I guess the point of this is to see the approach other people take when they see someone they dig on at random on the street/at the mall/bus stop/etc and act on it rather than going home and thinking "Damn, maybe i shoulda said or done something?

Are you just up front?

Do you rock a Lens and disarm'em with something witty/humorous?

Wait for her to slip and fall and make like the hero?

A rag, choloroform and your buddy waiting in the unmarked black van?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always seem to see cute girls walking into my bank I have talked to 3 of them not really spit game just said hello got in some friendly chat. If I see a girl that attracts me anywhere I feel the need to get aquainted. No reason to let life pass you by, you never know who you could meet. Also girls love compliments so why not make her day by going hey I saw you over there by the produce, I felt compelled to tell you that you look cute and introduce...

stating the obvious usually works pretty good.

There was this hot girl getting off BART the other day rocking knee high leather boots and I straight up said to her "Excuse, but i just had to tell you those boots look really good on you."

And she dug it a lot. I got a big smile for my efforts.

I think the really cool thing is walking along and you'll make eye contact and she throws a genuine smile your way first without you having to do anything. This happens to me a lot driving.

I think talking to girls in a public place is a lot easier than a club or bar or whatever. In public places, you usually have something to talk about, and you're not just trying to get laid or whatever like in a bar.

But getting a girl to smile at you is different than picking a girl up.

smiles are just too common. And if you used a retarded/random comment, it could be a pity smile.

yeah, but if you've been around long enough you know there's a big difference in the smiles you get.

When you can tell what kind of smile you're getting, that's when you know when to advance or cut your losses and look somehwere else.

Like when I used the crosswalk line on that one girl I got a smile that basically said "ha ha, that's cute!" but nothing more than that...hence me telling said girl "well, have a good one" and moving on.

A smile is a definate gateway to getting a number. You get the right smile, it tells you you have been cleared to muster up something to say to get conversation going. There are certainly smiles that a girl can give that communicate that she thinks you're a SMASH!

its helpful if you have a reason to approach them.

i used to sell shit out of a duffelbag buisness to buisness.

I was dressed nice and if i saw a pretty girl i would walk

up on her and just start talking.

Something like...

i was going to try to sell you one of these but they

kinda suck and you probably woudnt use it anyways.

Whats you name.. my name is Isorus.... then

try to close just like if i was selling something to her...

I kinda was... only instead of a item it was myself.

used to be. Its actually a fun job but you dont make enough money.

I kinda miss it.... alot of people look foreward to seeing us and

you get to travel for free.

i would just post up at parking lots around detroit. drink beer and

say yo yo... drunk promotions...everythings 90% off. Usually my tie

would end up around my forehead