Just like Pillsbury, I got that dough boy! (150+ Pics)

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those of you wondering about some of the super old MILW CPAA stuff, its part of a CP worktrain that stays in the city. those CPAAs used to come direct from an east coast spot as late as 01 or 02, but they just shuttle back and forth between yards now. And the UP flats/ridgies are on a dead line that serves as overflow for the local shops, so I doubt they have any play left, but you never know.

I'm loving all the EEC cars. whoever they are, they bought up lots of broke ass old cars without buffing them, so lots of weird locals are now getting play all over the place. like the pillsbury car.

well. I guess I steped on somebodys toes.

I've seen them shuttling around the yards here in the praires, being as I've spotted most of them here years ago I made an educated guess that it was a work train. perhaps they make their way out west as well. congradulations, you've out train-nerded me.