Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

so, my family got a Wii while i was home for christmas...

....and it is really, really fun. i dont know how the other 15 games available for this thing are but the sports package that comes with it is amazingly fun. i guess the only thing ive been wondering is how long this thing is going to last. its fun an novel right now but part of me thinks the wii is a $250 version of guitar hero and after about a month of getting drunk with friends and talking shit to each other everyone is going to be over it. i have to admit im consistently wrong when it comes the longevity of things (see 50 cent) but i just dont think the wii is going to last...

932733_75138.jpg

...for instance this just does not look fun. it looks painful actually.

im drawing the line there...and not in an ironic "dont talk shit about CHIPs, man" kind of way. i really, really liked the nintendo scope.

i wish xbox would come out with something like that for their first person shooters. that would be bitching.

the nintendo scope ruled. all you mother fuckers will never be ninja assassains like i am.

ninja.jpg

bitches.

for our xmas we ended up with a ps3.

i dont even have a fucking T.v. that can play the thing.

i got that 60gig one though. came with some crazy ninja game.

Is Guitar Hero any good? My girlfriend and I have been trying to get a hold of a copy...

Well whenever i go to EBGames or somthing all the fat kids with slipknot shirts are always playing it.

Is this thread about the wii or are we remiscing about OG nintendo

who remembers my nigga game genie though

Mach_-_Nes_Game_Genie.jpg

I see the Wii lasting and the technology becomming an industry standard.

i doubt it...im a pretty active, fit person and i personally enjoy sitting down with some whiskey, a controller that only requires me to move my thumbs and playing madden 07 for a couple of hours, as (i think) most people do. fat kids (read: gamers) are going to hate the wii.

PS3 doesn;t have shit for titles right now and it's pissing me off...

I've bought almost every game that even seems half way decent and I'm still not impressed...

i doubt it...im a pretty active, fit person and i personally enjoy sitting down with some whiskey, a controller that only requires me to move my thumbs and playing madden 07 for a couple of hours, as (i think) most people do. fat kids (read: gamers) are going to hate the wii.

Nah, don't misconstrue what I'm saying: I don't think it's going to be the video game standard or anything that drastic.

I just see it as being a common option/element in the future, for the simple fact that it adds another dimension to gameplay.

I'm not a diehard videogame person and even I can appreciate that.

Madden 06 is actually really fun to play. I seem to be alot better at that then I was at other football games...

I also got SuperSwing Golf which is pretty fun/silly. The game I didn't like was Call of Duty, because after a while of holding my arm out it started to get tired and get lower and lower, and in turn the dude on the screen started looking more and more at the ground...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now