Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shaolinmasta

I just got stitches

What a X-mas present, I went up to Bendigo (about 2 hrs drive out of Melbourne) to see my aunty for x-mas and was playing soccer with the kids next door.

I bloody tripped over and landed on a rock which they had in their backyard for some reason and gave myself a nasty cut.

So now I have stitches and can't take them out until AFTER New Years which is a bummer because i'd hate to think what could happen during that that time and especially during new years.

anyways that's my story

The End.

you guys say soccer in australia??? i thought it'd be all gay like in europe where they say "football" but they mean soccer.

Calling soccer "football" makes a lot more sense, since your actually using your feet with the ball, as opposed to American football, where you only kick the ball to score an extra point or kick it off to the other team.

Not really sure whose genius idea that was...

The point was actually just the part where he lost feeling in his foot. Not the quality of the movie.

Sorry, i just got kicked out of a hotel room at 4 in the morning in a passed out state and had to make my way home.

but seriously mr deeds was a fagggot.

i had 22 stiches to the shin, i was on my bike going up a hill and my pedal broke off leaving a nice sharp thing, so i opened that shit up at full force

the same thing almost happened this summer with a shift lever and my wrist, athat would have been rip me

you guys say soccer in australia??? i thought it'd be all gay like in europe where they say "football" but they mean soccer.

See the funny thing is that Soccer is the only real 'football' there is.. So it is you who is 'being all gay' my deluded friend.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now