Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest spectr

so I might have fucked a cop...

Guest spectr

well when I fucked her she wasn't a cop.. but she is now... so does that mean I fucked a cop? I went out with this girl years ago and she just became a cop and graduated from the police academy.. so I leave it up to 12oz to decide whether or not that counts a fucking a cop...

I am currently trying to get a mutual friend to send me pictures of her so I can show you...

pics would be nice, along with the phone number/address of said cop and what exact sexual positions you two engaged in..

/no pervo\

If that counts then I have beat up a cop on multiple occasions...but it doesnt so that sucks...

you need to hook up again and take the baton in the ass!!! you can save the pics of that for yourself.

who cares. one of my best friends is a cop, it rules, hes a racist drunk. i get a 'get out of jail free' card every year and last night we were wsted and shooting his personal gun out the window of the car...

you also have monkeys that fly out of your ass...we can all believe that your cop friend is a racist bastard, but him lettin you touch his gun let alone shoot it out of a car is just plain stupid...come up with a better story!

who cares. one of my best friends is a cop, it rules, hes a racist drunk. i get a 'get out of jail free' card every year and last night we were wsted and shooting his personal gun out the window of the car...

i call shennanigans.

(unless you were in middle-america)

Good thinking "4thefence," go on a ride along and get the ever famous pic with her and post. We'll be standing by......................................

NObody has asked yet, is she hoT? cause most female cops are LesboS or atleast the look the part

i call shennanigans.

(unless you were in middle-america)

Hazard County....Ga Ga get them Duke boys!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now