Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cantbomb

philly--->

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what a shame i gotta big up a bunch of cats who dont even live here but are without a doubt holding this city down .. you can talk to writers from ny, la, and many other places who know these cats have wrecked philly but they couldnt name any other writer FROM this town. thats disgraceful to say the least.

Yous a fukin lame....and if there's a problem pm me weasel...bitch made you and ur three letter tag....fake ass old head...

three letter tag; and what would be??? lol and btw, your punk ass doesnt accept pms. lol

dudes hatin on his own city...war2 what a fucking joke....show me one hot war2 piece...show me one war2 piece. fuck outta here faggot FREE DEM BOYS....FUCK THIS NOISE. I SUGGEST U ALL HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON ON THIS FUCKIN FAGGOT

dudes hatin on his own city...war2 what a fucking joke....show me one hot war2 piece...show me one war2 piece. fuck outta here faggot FREE DEM BOYS....FUCK THIS NOISE. I SUGGEST U ALL HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON ON THIS FUCKIN FAGGOT

nah, i hate on wack ass mother fuckers. still waiting for someone to post that ill ass tober piece or a dope delt piece. where dey at?????

Haha, I'm not hiding from anyone, I was just honestly wondering, and I'm being serious. You come on here to flame other writers, and get people riled up, that's what you do. I'm not mad or angry at what you do, I just don't understand why people do not also share this view.